The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what ever happened to "GAMER"

michel lane

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe I have just seen the pics of your car and shown them to the missus. Being honest this sort of car doesn't appeal to us as there is usually something that "doesn't quite work".

However this car is absolutely stunning and everything works from the body kit to colour & wheels. It would be a real shame to see this car broken.

• 3 months later...
I could only imagine what a different story it would be now if Turbo Fit hadn't worked on your car and instead you got it back the way it was before the incident. I often think that myself with my own problems...

These stories are just saddening and happening way to often with 'cowboy companies'. I dont come on the forum much anymore since my 'MaxGT' incident, sorry to hear about your TF problems Joe, and congratulations on the baby front :)