The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black or White Supra

ClaireRZ-S

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to be in this situation next year except the other way around:d

Miko that 1st pic is beautiful. That is pretty much how I would go if i went white, as I already have a start with the black wheels.

Black looks so good whens its cleaned properly, better than white IMO, but it's keeping it that way that can be a PITA:D

• 6 months later...
its around athlone :). Was off the road for a few months but back now. Who are you ???

Its gotta be Black all the way I had a white one before and I was forever cleaning it and the Black one's look fantastic when polished and shiney :D:D

BTW I grew up near Athlone , great driving roads around there especially those twisty roads around Loch Ree :wooohoo:

i was thinking, you know how you get different styles of modified cars...

like Euro, Jap, OEM+1 , Rat look etc.

wouldnt supra suit the "murdered out" style. EVERYTHING completely blacked out (as much as legally possible) alloys, interior, ice, lights

ive seen a 350z "murdered out" and it looks just pure evil... and shithot.

murdered out supra would be the absaloute shiz.

its around athlone :). Was off the road for a few months but back now. Who are you ???

Live in ballymore, i was talking to you last year in athlone about the supra/skyline meet in galway. No i was just asking because i used to see it parked up at the houses next to the roundabout but not seen it in months, thaught you might have sold it.

Its a tough one Claire, ive always loved black supras, white has grown on me a lot over the last year with so many modern cars coming out in white. They just stand out and have a lot of road presence, but, you just cant get as good a depth from white paint.

I'm staying black and keep on top of it as much as poss because when it is cleaned and polished, its so rewarding :)