The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Here I come people! My first Supra and thanks to the previous owner!

EMPEROR

Welcome. That old Alfa in one of the shots might be worth a bit over here, depending on model and body condition. people look for them for historic saloon racing.

never quite understood some peoples fascination with Alfas.... :search:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Those wheels look really good! Great with the colour imo. :thumbs:

Thanks mate! I was afraid if the color of the wheels would match the car color, but it did great after all! :)

Wheels looks great! Just needs a little lowered and it'll be spot on :)

On the rears, they are just fine... need a new suspension though. On the front, it will go lower once a TT engine is fitted :p

Edited by EMPEROR (see edit history)

Very nice looking Supra, perfect as is. SA-70 wheels great choice :thumbs:

Right wheels, wrong offset... but hopefully the problem will be solved once I put coilovers...

Sexy supra that and very rare in your parts i would imagine, now more pics of the lady in the passenger seat:d

Thanks mate, yes pretty rare here... only like 10 Supras in my country, and only 5 on the road I think... Pretty ladies also :D :d :D

Lovely to see her looking great and well cared for :)

"This one's a keeper" as it says on your signature, so only good things will happen to this car :yahoo: Soon there will be another big bomb here :D

Looking great :cool:

Thanks mate :friday:

Looking good Mr Emperor. :)

Well done on your English. For a moment I thought you were English, and just lived over there for your job, or something.

Keep up the good work, and show some of our lazy good for nothing members a thing or two about proper spelling and grammar on here.

:thumbs:

Looking good Mr Emperor. :)

Well done on your English. For a moment I thought you were English, and just lived over there for your job, or something.

Keep up the good work, and show some of our lazy good for nothing members a thing or two about proper spelling and grammar on here.

:thumbs:

Naaah man, I am far from it... still make LOTS of mistakes and often use the wrong tenses and stuff like that... But thanks for the compliment anyway :)

Welcome to the club, always nice to see a new member excited for owning a Supra :). Great looking car!

Well the excitement seems to be a never ending story :D Every time I get behind the wheel, there is this silly goofy smile... but hey, I don't care, I drive SUPRA! :D

Car looks spot on mate:thumbs: Now it's time to throw a TT lump in, isn't it :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=219962 :innocent::innocent::innocent: :D

Welcome, nice Supe ;)

It's been almost a year now (actually in a week more), but thanks :friday:

Guest murphy89

i know how your feeling mate i got mine 2 months ago and it was the best day of my life :) its my dream car. wanted it for so many years and now ive got my baby :) nice to see people so happy to own one :) woop woop woop

• 4 weeks later...

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER buy again from eBay... I wanted to buy a mixer for my mother for her birthday, and look what it came out of the package, once it was here:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs144.ash2/40531_459197785438_722975438_6323826_6699256_n.jpg

What do I have to do now? And what should I explain to my mother when I have to give her the promised mixer? :D:d:d:d

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER buy again from eBay... I wanted to buy a mixer for my mother for her birthday, and look what it came out of the package, once it was here:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs144.ash2/40531_459197785438_722975438_6323826_6699256_n.jpg

What do I have to do now? And what should I explain to my mother when I have to give her the promised mixer? :D:d:d:d

Haha love it :D ... gonna be awesome dude.

Thanks mate :friday:

I think I may become jealous of my old car :p

Old flawless car with new wild heart... I would have been jealous myself if I were in your shoes :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

i like the blue too, welcome to the club.

May have already been asked but if you drove the car back to Bulgeria, how much did you spend in fuel?

I didn't drive it myself... I paid 500 pounds or something like that. Driving it by myself would have costed me about 800-900 (I know this because few friends of mine drove theirs back home).

lol and wow, some massive mods your doing

welcome to the club, cant believe i missed this thread, and those wheels look awesome where did you get them from ? also that bump doesnt look like nothing i would get the company moving it to pay for the damages

This is only the beginning :p This baby will have a complete engine rebuild with as most stock look as possible.

Wheels are from US (as the engine). Bought them brand new + shipping for less than new in my country. The company took some responsibility for the damages and they are already long forgotten. It's been more than a year now :) The car is now in for an engine bay respray to freshen it up. So it will be almost as new after I get my baby back :)

• 4 months later...

OK guys, got the deal of the deals! Second VVTi TT engine for just 650 pounds! This one should go straight in with almost no modifications... because I miss driving this baby! Meanwhile I will be rebuilding the other engine for some serious horse power AND torque! I guess it's about time to put a new thread on my project...

Engine bay is repainted with original Toyota paint, just to freshen it up.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs465.ash2/73820_10150091593210439_722975438_7205888_7278715_n.jpg

Little bit dirty on the pic, but it's flawless!