The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude's 2009/2010 Project

dude

Dude, did you run your engine in on the engine dyno at all, or are you going straight onto the rollers with that? Should make for some interesting wheel spin!

Run it in on the rollers then map to what we can and see how we get on at the pod then when it has a few runs on it fresh oil and Map at TDI for the hi boost ready for the next meeting.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Faark me! You sure the engine you've bolted to that turbo is big enough! LMFAO. Awesome stuff John, can't wait what she does. All being well this could be the year for you :thumbs:

Thanks Miglet, you know me, I try to be subtle!!!.

That sounds and looks the business! How long do you think it will be until you can run it in anger? What sort of power are you expecting from it?

We will map it to the limit of the dyno tommorrow and hopefully run at the pod on friday, then TDI after the pod to map it to its max boost setting, around 3 bar + a bit of nitrous. Then I'll sell it to you and you can pop a diesel in there !!!!!! LOL

Its got shimless buckets and the cams were fine till we did about 4 runs, we checked the gap and its massive, now quite how the valve gaps increased is a mystery, still these things are sent to try us !!!!! Ive checked the cam lobes and they have not worn at all.

I need to talk to the guys who did the head to see what they reckon.

Edited by dude (see edit history)