The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude's 2009/2010 Project

dude

I did not know you can use a switch to change maps in AEM. I would like to know more about that, for a race fuel map.

You can use the nitrous maps as race fuel maps, they are correction maps but its possible ;)

Other than that you would have to reload a different cal each time.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
looking good mate but what's with all the copper slip on the bell's for?

was just about to ask the same.

I was told not to put any lubricant between the wheel and hub as contraction and expansion during extreme temperature can loosen the wheel nuts.

My old man once wax oiled his hubs on a boat trailer and the no matter how tight he tightened the wheel nuts they kept working loose.

was just about to ask the same.

I was told not to put any lubricant between the wheel and hub as contraction and expansion during extreme temperature can loosen the wheel nuts.

My old man once wax oiled his hubs on a boat trailer and the no matter how tight he tightened the wheel nuts they kept working loose.

After you have had to beat a wheel off with a sledge hammer you will understand, never lost a wheel in 25 years of working on cars yet!!!

• 3 weeks later...