The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tidying up engine bay

jevansio

Cheers for the kind words guys, will get more done tomorrow, if I had a welder I could have it up and running, but that may have to wait until next weekend.

It'll be good to hear the rumble of the black beast round these parts, there's an R33 GTR and a couple of Scoobies that need putting in their place :D, according to the Scooby owners they think they have a chance :D

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's Alive!!!! :D

Fitted the extended midpipe today, not an easy job alone and on the garage floor :(

Excuse the crappy sound, my camara just can't cope with the noise bouncing around in the garage, I think it's going to sound sweet when on the open road.

Not the best weather to final complete it :D, I'll prolly see about getting it on the road after Xmas, no point getting it out at the mo

6R6odvyr58A

fa82T126btI

Very good, well done on getting it all sorted. I'm staying indoors for now as I can't brave the cold.

Cheers Mike, yeah it is rather brassic out there :D

Sweet:cool:

Just dont make more power than me please:d

Lol, I'll be happy as long as it's over 700, after seeing your effort I'll be disappointed at anything less, I'll obviously be pulling out all the stops to beat you though :p :D

Well done Jay :)

p.s are you wearing high heels? :gayfight:

Cheers James, yeah, they're great for working on the Supra in ;D

Lol, I'll be happy as long as it's over 700, after seeing your effort I'll be disappointed at anything less, I'll obviously be pulling out all the stops to beat you though :p :D

You will do it easy mate, you have a better spec than me, great turbo, Ryan was confident of getting more from mine but i dont think my nerves could take it.

That's really cool. Well done bud. One small little gripe... the red pipes at the front from the rad....

Cheers Mark :)

It's only temporary, when I make the intake cold air box I'm not sure if the overflow will stay there or move so I'm just running the pipe across there temporary while it idles :)

She's Alive!!!! :D

Fitted the extended midpipe today, not an easy job alone and on the garage floor :(

Excuse the crappy sound, my camara just can't cope with the noise bouncing around in the garage, I think it's going to sound sweet when on the open road.

Not the best weather to final complete it :D, I'll prolly see about getting it on the road after Xmas, no point getting it out at the mo

6R6odvyr58A

fa82T126btI

Feck it. :( I should of popped in on you and Jurgen last week. Time just flew and the tunnel traffic was just so crap. :(

Sorry I missed you guys.