The mkiv Supra Owners Club

why a supra

liam1

if someone come to me trading my supra for a Ferrari, i may accept but i would sell the Ferrari and get the supra again and with extra cash!!:D

:yeahthat: I was saying the exact same thing when talking with my mates the other day!

I've had my Supra for 2 years (after a 10 year wait!) and still grin like a cheshire cat every time I drive it! I don't think I'll ever lose that feeling!

The shape, looks, drive feel, sound, reliability, list goes on, all go towards making this car like no other. I honestly wouldn't swap it for anything that has been or is on the road today (ok, maybe a Bugatti Veyron, but thats it!)

Buying a Supra - best thing I've ever done :cool:

I was always a Honda person, but wanting something reasonably rare and RWD the logical step was the Honda NSX but prices were rediculous so I started looking at 3000gt's and RX7's, but for some reason whilst going to look at 3000gt's and RX7's at import dealers I found myself drawn to the Supra so here we are, I have spent enough money running/repairing/modifying last year to have bought a big single but I love mine and wouldn't change it for the world.

:yeahthat: I was saying the exact same thing when talking with my mates the other day!

I've had my Supra for 2 years (after a 10 year wait!) and still grin like a cheshire cat every time I drive it! I don't think I'll ever lose that feeling!

The shape, looks, drive feel, sound, reliability, list goes on, all go towards making this car like no other. I honestly wouldn't swap it for anything that has been or is on the road today (ok, maybe a Bugatti Veyron, but thats it!)

Buying a Supra - best thing I've ever done :cool:

A bit over the top me thinks, However when i sold my uk spec i had the money to look at a newer "toy" i tried them all from 350z to rx8. Nothing could touch the supra.

Hence i got another one. Good job to as the rest of the money i had allowed for the TT lump went into buying work machines:(

I must admit to being a f&f fan (I was 17 at the time). About 3 months after seeing the film I saw mt first Supra in the flesh and the addiction began from there. I promised myself I would buy one and started looking about when I got myself a half decent job. I thought about getting a TT until I started researching the different models and found you could single turbo the engine and get 600 bhp :D

I then had to have a single, and Jurgen stepped in to find me my dream car :thumbs:

Bought a Supra having always loved them. Got it, loved it, missus got pregnant, sold it,................. gutted.

Bought a practical 4 door family Impreza STI, got bored, sold it in three months. Bought an s2000, got bored and missed the Supra. Sold it, bought another Supra. :D

Happy Days :D

always loved the shape(still looks modern and its 15year old), had mine a just over a year and loving. at first i could never get my head around paying 8-10k for a 14 year old car, but im glad i did. before my supe i had a 300bhp 200sx s14a, what a car, but with the supe you just know youre driving something special

I saw a white auto twin turbo with gold alloys for sale at a garage it looked quite nice.

I kept on driving past it everyday to work. Then one day it was gone I was gutted and it was'nt even mine.

I had to do something to fill the emptiness I was feeling so I went and bought a 6spd TT. Had it nearly a year and loving it. I thinking of buying another.

I saw a white auto twin turbo with gold alloys for sale at a garage it looked quite nice.

I kept on driving past it everyday to work. Then one day it was gone I was gutted and it was'nt even mine.

I had to do something to fill the emptiness I was feeling so I went and bought a 6spd TT. Had it nearly a year and loving it. I thinking of buying another.

Having two is a bit greedy isn't it...!

Gave up on the idea of getting to grips with motocross, wanted something RWD and basic to play with on a track, spotted a '87 3 litre capri in the autotrader for €1500, then spotted my '95 NA Supra for €2000 more.

I realised that €1500 on a capri plus an extra €2000 in improvements still wouldn't compare to a standard Supra in many respects so I bought the Soop instead.

i remember watching tiff needell test drive one of the verry first on top gear , a black one

i couldnt have been more than 8 years old and i fell in love so it was pennies in a jar time untill i went to pick my first supe up , i drove 250 miles to get it , and the 250 miles back was the best drive ever , ther were smiles n tears all the way home , no matter how mutch money i ern in my life , regardless of what cars i have or can afford , i will allways have a supe tucked away somewer becase thay are awsum in every sence of the word,

the single best thing i have ever baught . :)

Edited by dr_jekyll
my grammer is cr4p (see edit history)