The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret gt300 wide body 1993 twin turbo manual.

lucasl

lol, ok where you buying your supra's from? Jurgen sold that 1993 black tt 6 speed recently on this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=175418

and thats way over your £6k budget. mines the same year same mileage and if someones after doing a top secret wide body it makes it a pretty good deal. Just work out cost of wheels, tyres, wide kit, fitting, suspension to start with.

My kit is fitted very straight and as lockys96 said I wanted it riveted on.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for 'some' of the comments guys, the interior is back in the car now with both the corbeau seats and the battery is back under the hood. Im not in a rush to sell, and im still undecided wether to keep it, il post up some pics this weekend.

spot the guy that hasnt built a wide arch supra!!!

...if only you knew the pain you'd understand the price, please please PLEASE have a go at buying a supra and a ebay kit, see how much money you lose, ahem, i mean make! ;)

anyone thinking about a wide arch is a million times better off if they buy it on the car, you know what youre getting if its on there already

if someone wants a supra thats a bit different and can afford it, then this is the car for you, good luck with the sale!

• 3 months later...

All I'd like to add is that the forces of demand and supply at a particular price will get to work regardless of our comments, positive or otherwise. If he has priced the car well, it will shift quickly, if he hasn't, price will need to be adjusted.

Either way, people's FS posts shouldn't get ruined like this.

:)

I must say car looks stunning in the red with the kit and i just read the entire thread on the build........and WOW!

Max points to this guy for balls and effort put in and personally if i was looking right now i would seriously consider this car for a project.

The minor gripes can easily be rectified and aslong as the car is mechanically sound than seems a good buy for some one.

I hate when people try and destory others for sale threads and as said before if u dont have nothing positive to say than dont comment on for sale threads full stop!

I think the car looks great in profile but I have never been a big fan of the widebody. Good luck with the sale..!!

I can't believe that people post in for sale threads dissing other peoples cars. If you have a negative comment, keep it turning over in your empty head...!!;)

H.

It may be poor quality in your opinion but the seller has not once described the car as mint and if u read his build up thread then u would see the amount of effort the guy has put in.

It might not have come out as he wanted it but he also was very honest about his painting and actually said it looked better in pics as their was orange peel.

Now what i dont understand is that even though there have been clear messages about not posting negative stuff in fo sale threads u decide to go ahead anyway..............free country and all that..............or is it because your just hating cause his car is red like yours and has a wide body kit?:p

TBH someone might see your car and say that is poor quality, everyone has different views to what is mint or not but you dont destroy any one FS threads.

You will only understand if u come to sell your car one day and people do the same to you.

I remember that build thread from ages ago, very interesting it was, proper have-a-go DIY stuff!

The wide-arch kit appeals to me big time, Id probably go for a Tom's Castrol replica look myself.

Cant imagine its an 'everyday' car...

Good luck with the sale mate, if you want a swap for my NA you know where I am! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.