dude

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The odd couple....

:)

Oh good grief, can you imagine the combination :D

Only just got back from this as my car had some fuelling problems. Shame it didn't do as well on the Dyno as I would have liked. Nice to meet a few guys from here though :)

Issue sorted, and 360bhp at 1bar is nothing to be unhappy with Nell, roll on 1.2 bar eh ;)

Big thanks to all that came, looks like we raised about £450 for charity so thanks for this too :)

Nice to see you all again, and to have Dude back on the scene.

Now, I think I need to find some R888s for my rear tyres :D

Nice well organisedevent as always Matt, well done

That Austec TVR is some toy, makes me want one all over again :D

That'll be the orange beast owners car then. :D Fabulous. :D Hacked off because I couldn't get here. :( Grand daughter's happy though. :)

Great event Matt, thanks to you and the AFR team for putting on the day :thumbs:

Nice to meet Nell and Alan for the first time and to catch up with all the usual crowd :D Good to see Dude as well, back and more enthusiastic that ever! You did crack me up with the comment about Jamies driving: "He's worse than me" :D

now seriously sun burnt, my poor bald bonce :(

Need to buy a hat Darryl???? I have some club baseball caps :cool:

Good to see a fair few supes. Shame I could only pop in for a couple of minutes :rolleyes: Got a bit unnerving with Jamie hovering next to me with a big grin :shock:

Great event Matt, thanks to you and the AFR team for putting on the day :thumbs:

Nice to meet Nell and Alan for the first time and to catch up with all the usual crowd :D Good to see Dude as well, back and more enthusiastic that ever! You did crack me up with the comment about Jamies driving: "He's worse than me" :D

Need to buy a hat Darryl???? I have some club baseball caps :cool:

Good to see a fair few supes. Shame I could only pop in for a couple of minutes :rolleyes: Got a bit unnerving with Jamie hovering next to me with a big grin :shock:

:D to both of you.

Was a great meet and great day for it, and some great showman driving. Going to stick some pictures up in the Multimedia Section in a mo...

Also came across that black Caterham kit car on the way back, and I was surprised I could keep up down the dual carriage ways, not bad for a cats in TT, so I'm chuffed :)

Just uploading them, my upload speed is so slow, got a quility one of you maneuvering cautiously outside the entrance ;)

Ta da: Picture thread

Great day as always Matt, good to meet and chat to some new faces, and the usual suspects:)

Got some movie of Matt's burnout, but its in HD so i don't know if i can upload it to youtube without a very lengthy transcode, but will check and see.

That would be cool