• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its near Stanley mate.

Times getting on to book food.

There doesnt look like there is many wanting to meet up.

I had a bigger Supra meet at my house last weekend and there was only 4 Supras there.

If theres only a few of us you all may as well come round here and my wife will cook.

LOL. Im just joking she'd kill me.

its near Stanley mate.

Times getting on to book food.

There doesnt look like there is many wanting to meet up.

I had a bigger Supra meet at my house last weekend and there was only 4 Supras there.

If theres only a few of us you all may as well come round here and my wife will cook.

LOL. Im just joking i'll do all the cooking, any requests?

Well, now you've offered i'll take a Chicken Balti mate :p:d

Im gona have to miss guys.

some family shit has come up sorry.

I think we need to sort out a meet abit earlier and plan it when there isnt a show on.

We should get a decent turnout. also if we can get the lads down from Envy they could bring loads of stuff down and give them out for free, you know as a north East good will gesture thingy (team north east or sumit). LMAO.

• 3 weeks later...

Liam and all!

I've tried to ask you to use the existing thread as a means to get more people to the regular meets you are trying to organise.

By using a single thread anyone who ever replies always recieves an update advising of a new meet. This way you should get more people attending and grow the NE meets.

I have therefore changed it to an archive and will just put all posts inthere each month to keep a clean forum.

Tom