The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just saying a big hello to everyone out there!

Pudsey

Might be the format? but just a guess.. why not start a thread to ask you prob get a quicker response that way... i presume you mean on your user profile bit? am curious too lol:d

Yeah that the little fella!

I have saved it as a JPG (JPEG) but no joy boo hoo........>

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you go to edit avitar, you havent got the first option bit ticked at the top have you? forget what it says now... doh lol

Ah thought you had it then........

Just tried that, but still no joy!

Thanks for the ideas though....>

Try cropping the picture it might be too large to upload. I had the same problem till i downsized the pic.

I will give that another go did try last night with still no joy, cricky can't be that hard surely don't know whats wrong with me!!!!

Pleased to me you buddy.........and thanks for the advice

Ok.

Perhaps forget trying to upload them from your PC directly to the forum.?

Instead, go to http://www.photobucket.com.

Register your account there for free.

Upload your photos to your new PB account - Use their Bulk Uploader option if you have a few to do.

Then once uploaded, hover your mouse pointer over any of your newly uploaded pics and a drop down menu will appear.

Move mouse pointer down to: IMG Code Box

Left click to highlight it blue.

Right click to copy. And left click to confirm.

Then simply paste in the MKIV forum dialogue box. You know, that thing that you normally use to post your posts :)

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

May not have resized enough mate. Use Windows Image Resizer if you're XP or Photobuckets resizer if you're Vista. :)

Thanks for advice guys will have a look at that in a mo.

On another subject picked up my wheels today, is it worth whacking the pics up (Section?) don't really want to be perceived as a K*~B going on about look at what I got, but just thought people might be interested in a few pics!

Views.........>

Ok.

Perhaps forget trying to upload them from your PC direcctly to the forum.?

Instead, go to http://www.photobucket.com.

Upload your photos to your new PB account - Use their Bulk Uploader option if you have a few to do.

Then once uploaded, hover your mouse pointer over any of your newly uploaded pics and a drop down menu will appear.

Right click to copy.

Then simply paste in the MKIV forum dialogue box. You know, that thing that you normally use to post your posts :)

Thanks for that buddy!

I will sort it out now, I'm assuming that they will appear in the bigger size then too!

Good stuff.........>

On another subject picked up my wheels today, is it worth whacking the pics up (Section?) don't really want to be perceived as a K*~B going on about look at what I got, but just thought people might be interested in a few pics!

Views.........>

Only if you promise to go to http://www.photobucket.com immediately :D

Thanks for that buddy!

I will sort it out now, I'm assuming that they will appear in the bigger size then too!

Good stuff.........>

Oh yes.

Just a little thing, highlighted in red for your attention

Ok.

Right click to copy. And left click to confirm.

Best way to put pics up Pudsey is to host them on http://photobucket.com and then copy and paste the IMG Code that comes up under the pics and as if by magic they appear;)

May not have resized enough mate. Use Windows Image Resizer if you're XP or Photobuckets resizer if you're Vista. :)

If you can't get a pic up then I can do it..... as "I have The Power!!!!!!"

Apparently :D

Welcome too..... I feel a little slow in wecloming you to the club, but those that know me will agree that's just what I am :rlol:

I always enjoy a good weclome :innocent::D

................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks Kranz, still trying to get this to work determined to get it up tonight.......>

Will try converting it to a Gif as maybe its because I'm using a Jpeg ha.

So for posting pics up its okay here yeah?

Or is there a specific area for 'New Wheels'? :D

Will try converting it to a Gif as maybe its because I'm using a Jpeg ha.

Just upload your J-pegs to PB.

So for posting pics up its okay here yeah?

Or is there a specific area for 'New Wheels'? :D

Why not just start your own *Look what wheels I've just bought* thread?

I did.

And here it is. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=157067&highlight=avarus

Just fine here Podsey. Or you could start a new thread in Off Topic, Members chat etc. We all like pics. :D

By the way this method allows you to put pics up via the club directly. :D

"Jevansio

If you want to use this site to host the pic, upload them as attachments as normal (so they would appear small along the bottom),

From the current attachments list of uploaded images in the manage attachements window, right click the 1st image & choose copy shortcut, then paste that between the image tags.

Repeat for each image (but they're the same link with the id incremented)

You'll get one in the main thread & another along the bottom (repeat for each image):"

"From Homer

you need to use and tags to insert picture to a thread"

So it should look like this.

pasted shortcut from attachments

Works a treat. :)

Edit. The Manage Attachments button is under the Submit Reply button. HTH

You and me both..... but I think you'll be more successful :taped:

Just knew I was walking into that one when I wrote it ........lol

God Luck........>

PS. I have finally got the profile pic up way hey at last......thanks for the helping hands along the way.....ladies and gents much appreciated!!!

I did see alot of remarks about these wheels after the fact that I had already ordered them just over 4 weeks ago.

But now I have them I am extremely pleased with the quality workmanship and boy they look good in the flesh too!!