The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just saying a big hello to everyone out there!

Pudsey

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No probs bud.

Hmm White, facelift, stock wheels... You are already the envy of half the members here lol' Lovely car. Don't go spoiling it too much mate. :)

Envy hey........ Ha

Yeah my car is completey factory spec as it left production line very rare to find I believe, I looked long and hard for one this one believe me!

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Pleased to meet you,

..............................> and thanks David!

Still can't seem to get this muli quote to work tried it on the last post still with no joy!

Do you just 'Click' it so it goes red and then submit your thread or do you need to 'Click' it and 'Click' the option of 'Quote message in reply?.

I am just aware that the thread is starting to look pants............> Help required lol

lol

you click the multi-quote button on each post you want to quote. then on the last post you click the quote button instead. this will take you to the post reply page with all the quotes. to reply to a quote you just type between the last bracket of the quote and the first bracket of the next one (you'll see what i mean when you do it) :)

lol

you click the multi-quote button on each post you want to quote. then on the last post you click the quote button instead. this will take you to the post reply page with all the quotes. to reply to a quote you just type between the last bracket of the quote and the first bracket of the next one (you'll see what i mean when you do it) :)

tidy looking supra.

welcome!

.......................................................................................

Thanks for that was getting a tired of looking like a numpty ha!! :D

.......................................................................................

Thanks for that was getting a tired of looking like a numpty ha!! :D

feck me i educated someone :blink: whats the world coming too??:blink:

next thing you know do-luck fronts with trial rears will be back in fashion :D

feck me i educated someone :blink: whats the world coming too??:blink:

next thing you know do-luck fronts with trial rears will be back in fashion :D

........................................................................................

I quite like the Do-Luck Fronts and Trial rears, especially the square edge type spolier no idea what the name of that is though.

:innocent:

........................................................................................

I quite like the Do-Luck Fronts and Trial rears, especially the square edge type spolier no idea what the name of that is though.

:innocent:

ahh you mean the TRD spoiler.

yeah its a nice combo, and i considered it for ages. shame its been done to death now :( still looks good, but people are moving towards stock :)

edit: something different: have a look at the full trial kit :)

edit II: check out Matt's (muffleman) car here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=636

Edited by hiten55 (see edit history)

ahh you mean the TRD spoiler.

yeah its a nice combo, and i considered it for ages. shame its been done to death now :( still looks good, but people are moving towards stock :)

edit: something different: have a look at the full trial kit :)

edit II: check out Matt's (muffleman) car here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=636

Thats the one looks sweet!

For each person you want to quote press multi quote then on the final one press quote.. and ta-da they should be there! :D

Aww thanks!

I did click them all, but 'clicked' the quick reply button doh.........>

At least I know for next time thanks Tracie Lou

Does any one know why a picture won't upload into your user profile.

Pixels are 80x100 and file size is 32kb, so can't see why it says upload failed?

Any ideas peeps................?

Might be the format? but just a guess.. why not start a thread to ask you prob get a quicker response that way... i presume you mean on your user profile bit? am curious too lol:d