The mkiv Supra Owners Club

best bodykit for a black supra?

gannon888

A do-luck copy without the heafty undertray would be an aerodynamic nightmare and quite frankly dangerous! The front sticks out so far it need a very strong tray to keep it in shape and to ensure the front end doesn't lift.

the bottom line is no undertray just makes the bumper look funny at side view, because there is no undertay to pull the front end down hence making it look odd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bottom line is no undertray just makes the bumper look funny at side view, because there is no undertay to pull the front end down hence making it look odd

I wasn't thinking of looks mate, just what might happen at 180mph+ when the front end goes light or the bumper desides to fold up :D One without the tray would be dangerous.

My do luck copy fitted directly to the stock undertray, but is was a good copy. Tested to 198mph too ;)

I wasn't thinking of looks mate, just what might happen at 180mph+ when the front end goes light or the bumper desides to fold up :D One without the tray would be dangerous.

My do luck copy fitted directly to the stock undertray, but is was a good copy. Tested to 198mph too ;)

:p i fly slow, alothough im still happy with the power my cars pushing took it for a spin and forgot how much power it still kicks:D

also the amuse front lip should be pretty good :)

I think the kit is subjective to colour, the Doluck doesn't look very nice in white but in black and most other colours it looks stunning.

I'm not a fan of the TRD 3000 front it's just not for me looks very boy racer i'm more a fan of smooth lines that follow the cars natural curves

not sure if im the only one but i havent seen a splitter i like?

just think it looks tacky but thats just my opinion. think it should be stock or kit no imbetweens

i have stock currently and im tempted to kit yet my old supra was kitted and i had endless amounts of problems getting places and cracks ect. stock has a bit of give but if you look at fiber glass in the wrong way it cracks!

until im sure im leaving it stock, but will get a trd spoiler as they look lush!

I'm looking for a wide body but don't want to fork out £3-4k. Was looking at the ZeroG kit which is a cheapy, but I quite like it.

http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Bodykits/Toyota_Supra/toyota_supra.html

what do you think?

Is that not the JDL kit? a couple of members have that fitted. Tricky-Ricky is one- http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1850