The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New car pics, Stickers are staying...

The Raven

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh so this is the car then Raven. Ive seen this somewhere before didnt take you for a decal sorta guy lol. Maybe some random racing stripes might liven it up abit :D

How soon you think the TT lump will be put in? What you done with your auto TT you still got that?

Dan

By summer mate, Uk spec is going to france next week:D

glad you like it bud, personally if i lived in the same town as you i would be seriously considering selling up and moving on, just my opinion of course but that has got to be a candidate for worst car on this forum

Wow,

Worst car on the forum is about as daming as it gets isnt it.:D

10 year olds love it.

So just to ask,

1. Can the mods add a poll. I cant be shunned at meets.

2. Why hasnt matth taken this chance for revenge.

3. Why am i up at this ungodly hour.

4. Answer to 3 baby.

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

Have to agree with a previous post and the removal of the decals will result in just another silver supe. Keep them on, at least people are talking about your car now without them they would not be.

Personally I would prefer the decals on a hard top and just go for the track thing in a big way but you have to keep them.

I've just notice what is it with your sups and those wheels?

There the same ones you had on the sup you sold to me.... you get a load off the back of a lorry? ;)

LMAO i know!

I brought the ones on your n/a from jody. Then this one turned up with the same wheels! Seen them on a Mr2 aswell.

I will see how those stock ones you left behind look like gloss black on it.:search: