The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shine Auto carbon rear diffuser group buy

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the box go in the back of the supra? I'd rather put 40 in the tank and have a drive to you if i'm honest! I like days out when the car's getting treated (although it probably wont be fitted to my current supra)

Would the box go in the back of the supra? I'd rather put 40 in the tank and have a drive to you if i'm honest! I like days out when the car's getting treated (although it probably wont be fitted to my current supra)

Not a hope in hell mate :(

Altho you could take the bubble wrapped one in the car i think

You wont need it packed if your collecting it mate.

I've not fitted mine yet, but just out of interest, what have people found the clearance is like on speed bumps?

It looks pretty low in pics posted so farand judging by some of the speed bumps I go over, I might have to find alternative routes?!

I've not had any probs with speed bumps :)