Shine Auto carbon rear diffuser group buy

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I 'will' be Paul, but not until the latter part of this year after a respray

I need to buy the Ridox bits and that Seibon bonnet from you first Paul but I'm keen on one of the diffusers once I have the rest of the bits in place. :)

I have the diffuser, just fancy the centre dividers and vortex generators off you Paul! What price are we looking at for those bits in carbon?

i would be intertested in the carbon diffuser

i was interested in the original group buy but had other commitments at the time ..... Depending on prices i'll be in on this this time round

Come on guys Paul has started this group buy because the interest was there:rolleyes:...surely we can get another three people and get these ordered up!?

1. Fastcar - carbon diffuser with vortex and centre divider Twill weave

2. Westy882 - Carbon diffuser with Carbon vortex generators TWILL weave

:thanks:

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking about fitting one of these but am I actually able to fit this to the rear of my car considering I have the extra spat all around the back!

here is an old pic of my car but the back is still have the same spat.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you still have these paul?

Stick your name on the list below mate if you are after one of these...ideally we want 5 buyers as it'll improve the price for everyone...but three would be enough!?:thumbs:

1. Fastcar - carbon diffuser with vortex and centre divider Twill weave

2. Westy882 - Carbon diffuser with Carbon vortex generators TWILL weave

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've ordered the parts up so I will need payment ASAP please chaps, even though there is only 2 of you I will still do them at the 5 price. PM me if you like, payment needs to be buy debit card or bank transfer, you can pay by credit card or paypal as well but there charges will need to be added on.

Ta