The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shine Auto carbon rear diffuser group buy

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, Can you just confirm what is meant to be in the box with the diffuser please, I opened it up yesterday and there was the carbon diffuser, the two carbon spats, and then just two brackets. One was 'L' shaped and the other like a small 'Z' shape. Should there be any bolts, washers or screws in there aswell. Not quite sure how its meant to go together.

Paul, Can you just confirm what is meant to be in the box with the diffuser please, I opened it up yesterday and there was the carbon diffuser, the two carbon spats, and then just two brackets. One was 'L' shaped and the other like a small 'Z' shape. Should there be any bolts, washers or screws in there aswell. Not quite sure how its meant to go together.

It doesn't come with any bolts/washers I'm afraid, its pretty easy to work it out though once you get in there and do it.

Chaps, can you anyone who hasn't collected there diffusers please arrange to collect them ASAP, if not I can send them out as it doesn't cost a huge amount. I really need the space here so the sooner the better please.

Also, I've got 2 more in stock at the same price if anyone is interested?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...