The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shine Auto carbon rear diffuser group buy

Paul Whiffin

ok Paul.

Can you give me the price for a Carbon diffuser + vortex generators + carbon centre dividers + delivery to Leicester then I'll call you with card details.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but does this come with the stand off mounting brackets and what are the small rear spats above the vortex generators?

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=1624

Cheers

Ed

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Paul.

Can you give me the price for a Carbon diffuser + vortex generators + carbon centre dividers + delivery to Leicester then I'll call you with card details.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but does this come with the stand off mounting brackets and what are the small rear spats above the vortex generators?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=1624

Cheers

Ed

Ok, price for the lot is £642.09 inc delivery and VAT. They come with mounting brackets yes, not sure what other bit you mean?

ok Paul.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=1624

Cheers

Ed

If you're on about what i think you're on about Ed, that's part of the diffuser :) Bonds onto the bumper on the sides where spats would be, will take a pic of mine if you like

• 2 weeks later...