The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ban Michael for charity!!!! MKIVSUPRA.NET's Comic Relief Appeal

Alex

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like better value for my money, £10 a day and i will make a large donation, come on its for charity;)

I'd like lots of things but sometimes life isn't fair.

Just make a bigger donation to get your required ban period, you were happy enough to offer money to have me beaten up not too long ago so this shouldn't cause you too much trouble.

Come on Jamie, you know you want to be the hero and impress your followers, put your money where your popularity mouth is.

will donate in a few days just waiting for some money to clear. even though at times michael you seriusly do pi$$ the living hell out of me i must say your doing a noble thing, jokes aside i respect the fact your trying to help the less fortunate. good man. take care.

maybe you guys should do some searches online to find out exactly what 'unfortuante' looks like and if your pockets dont bleed you aint human!

I will donate in a bit... just feel guilty when it can only be a tiny amount especially when you can see what some have donated:(

Don't be afraid to put 50p in there, at the end of the day it's better than nothing at all and nobody will judge you.

Michael,

I give what I can being out of work, but for such a good cause like this I hope my £50 + Tax relief helps.

Come on peeps, rattle those sofa's all you need is any spare change, and it will go up.

Bye bye (not that I'm here much now anydays) :tumble:

total to date £430 (+ tax relief I guess) from 16 peeps !!

I like the fact that you can view his profile still and it shows what he's doing....

I guess it's going by his IP address :

Last Activity: Today 13:47

Current Activity: Viewing Index The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*goes off to post something that's a blatant repost in the Member's Only section*