• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i am looking for dash plastics and also i front bumper in silver

got dash panels due in a few days...auto model

Do you have the rear boot plastic panel (behind the rear lights) unscratched? Cheers.

i think so yes..will have to check condition tomorrow

Top fan shroud required to fit uk tt incase theres any differance between models, must be undamaged.

no sorry mate...v.hard to get used (from a damaged car)...unless someone upgrades to a alloy rad /elect fans etc...

un knackerd ash tray? :innocent:
hopefully in a few days mate

Hi mate,

Have you any center LED break lights that have all the bulbs working and consistent brightness? :)

i dont hink so mate...can check the new one due this week...not many i see are ever fully working now! excet a uk spec one i got in last week (not for breaking) call me friday mate

Hi Keron, you got any rear suspension arms, not sure if I'm after upper or lower though? The ones with the ball joint and two bushes at the mounting points.

Edit; looks like it's the upper arms I am after mate. Have you got any without play in them?

TT power steering resevoir and accelerator cable?

I know they probably go with a TT swap but just in case you had them spare.

yes affraid so...na-tt

What carpets have you got keron? and before the funny comments start I mean for the supra :rolleyes:
only grey ones in atm...

i am looking for the following all for a 1993 j spec

* starter motor

* idle control valve

* speedo gauge

* front and rear discs jspec

for the na model?? pm me

Is there a waiting list??

lol

as per my call mate looking for tt conversion.

hook me up please mate! ;)

kind of, these ones are spoken for but will contact you if one falls out or i get another one in...pm me your contact details

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.