The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few new supras breaking

keron

hey keron

I did PM you not long ago but judging by how popular you are, it must of slipped through the net :)

Im after a Central locking relay unit, think its red or blue something like that. need it for a jspec TT auto ( if it matters)

if you could have a butchers for one for me , id be verrrry greatful :D

PM me with price if ya find one.

cheers

lee

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Keron,

I'm after the wire and plug that goes to the pre-facelift J-spec clock, I know it's attached to the loom but if you have a scrap loom just snip it at the point it moulds in, probably about 5 inches.

I'm also after a good condition dash panel, just the pre-facelift three rings part in stock covering, with all retaining lugs attached.

as above...got a 97tt facelift auto breaking, and a 95 tt 6spd manual breaking, 3 x tt autos, couple of na's and a few more tts with not much on them...but let me know what you need as i have most bits in now...

tt or na engine conversions, 6 speed box conversions (1 left), all standard stuff, loads of aftermarket stuff (see other thread in f/s section...)

let me know what you need.....

thank you

NEW IN 94 TT AUTO WITH EXTRAS...

Black carpets,auto selector panel,drivers electric window facia(must be in un-marked condition please.My car is a late 95 aero top

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.