The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Scum Attack!

Tricky-Ricky

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear this mate, but glad you can sort it out without too much effort!

Hope you find out who did it and give them some payback! You can't get caught anyway, how can they prove it was you who broke their hands? You were visiting family at the time of said offence... No evidence - no case :D It works for them!

sounds like some jelous chavvy idiots mate. saw about 6 chavs draw a dong on my supe in the snow, ran out an had a word an they ran off. probably be back knowing ppl like that, but thats y they do it, luckily it just rubbed off :)

That Blackie will stoop to even lower depths to get a laugh won't he?!

You rubbed the 'dong' off? So 2 messes to clean up! ;)

Sorry to hear this Dick. You're not having much luck there are you?

Maybe you do need to invest in a motion detecting CCTV system that connects to your pc. I think Michael's does that, and it sounds great. :)

Horrible sight mate :( I had some drunken girl take a lighter to my car and scratch 4 panels deep meaning a full respray. Worst bit is that I knew it was her but couldn't prove it so had to shell out myself! GBH laws shouldn't apply to scrotes like this only the law of Karma and what comes around goes around!

Unfortunately yes, LP VHS = 8 hours, rewound it about 1.30am just before i went to bed, can't really afford to invest in anything more elaborate at the moment:( not entirely sure that if i did it would be a great improvement?

Buy a second tape and rotate them.

Thats shit mate :( On the downside if you did catch them, whos to say there wouldnt be nastier repercussions...

On a personal note, Ive had two Soarers parked on the street outside my house in a part of Lincoln know as little Poland and never had a problem, dont know why these idiots target one person...

Sorry to hear that mate, i had mine scratched and dented last year and i was fuming. I wouldnt (and dont condone violence - unless they start the fight) so dont do anything mad whatever you do.

I was certain i knew which group of idiots did it to my car, so suffice to say that it took a few months of intelligence gathering and then low and behold the Police had enough evidence to crush their motors :innocent:. Now i can sleep well in the knowledge that they had their cumuppance (is that how you spell that word ?)

Yep it's a sh*tter when this happens. Unfortunately I can believe some people do this stuff. Lock up garage ftw.

No doubt you've investigated the hiring of a garage option? :)

Like gold dust, also most are old and you cant get out of the Supra once in the garage, also i would worry more if it was in a garage, unless it had the security of fort knox:(

Bloody hell Dick, that's awful :( Am so gutted for you, I know how much work you put in to that thing.

I'll have a chat with my friend across the road and get him and his wife to keep an extra special watch just in case.

I've got one of those wifi CCTV D-Link cams from Michael, I'm not really using it at the moment and you are more than welcome to borrow it if you think it might be useful? You can set it up to record to your PC and also motion detect, though you might have trouble as your road is very busy.

Don't know if it would help either but you're welcome to stick it on my driveway once I get the Peugeot out of the way.

My guess is you were deliberately targeted. Nobody walks around randomly with a can of black spray paint in their pocket. If it was kids doing a bit of graffitti they would have done a better job than that. I reckon it's not jealousy but a neighbour you may have p*ssed off. Got a loud zorst? That's normally what annoys most people. I get loads of complaints about my motorbike but nowt they can do as it gets locked up.

well mate all i can say is stay outside your house with a shotgun.

as for the car i remember you did all the body work your self, how many coats of lacquer did you put on? if more than 2-3 coats then go over the entire thing with 1500-2000 grit paper and it will take it off, a lil rub down with compound and you wont ever be able to tell.