The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hummmm £7000 Quote from sky wtf !! :)

j1mb0b1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because of my Dr10, :(.. but still could have been a better quote !

If they don't want to insure you on that car, why would they give you a better quote? They're not trying to be competitive because they don't want the business.

When I bought the 964, it was obvious which companies didn't want to insure it because they come up with silly quotes that they know you won't want.

As said already why dont you ask Sky (ollie or luke) why the quote was so high, im with Sky and very happy with the service, prices etc i get off them, i also thought Sky wouldnt insure anyone under 25 ?

Oh they do. I've only just turned 25 and been insured with them for a while. Shame the renewal was so astronomically huge, otherwise I'd have gone with them again. Still, I've not spoken to Ollie about it yet, it was one of their call centre monkeys.

your on about 7k lol me, my dad and brother pay £6050, im insured to drive any vehicle and i have the porsche and supra plus my brother`s scooby and other cars on the policy. Im 24 with 3 points:d

That's bad, I don't even pay a sixth of that for the same privileges!

Does anyone use Livingstones Warman Insurance off the other forum?

i was using them, had an agreed value policey.

450 full comp. uk car tho. not sure if they like insuring j spec.

they were a real pain in the arse when i cancelled. took money out of my account after at was cancelled.

i dont think id use them again. too much paperwork and pictures required.