tDR

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the Scottish translation to that is "man up, ladies!" :D

Its going to be very close but we'll damm well make it. well i hope we will.

Cheers

G

You've always talked a good game G! ;) :D :p

In fact if you do finally make it and compete, I'll even cook for you! :thumbs: How's that for an incentive?!?

What way are you going on the race fuel dude / Matt? Unleaded for easyness or super high octane leaded? I personally like the Sunoco GT+.

QUOTE]

Must find that fast and furious quote from the first one. what is it again "its not how you stand by your car its how you drive it" :D:D:D

miybbess??!1

If there is a chance of free food i will be there sir! good to catch up as well.

as i've said above its going to be a race to the finish line but we are going for it. Will be nice to finally compete at this event.

Cheers

G

In fact if you do finally make it and compete, I'll even cook for you! :thumbs: How's that for an incentive?!?

What way are you going on the race fuel dude / Matt? Unleaded for easyness or super high octane leaded? I personally like the Sunoco GT+.

Sunoco MaxNos 116;)

Dude, the hotel we ended up always using (after Crossroads motel the first year) was the Travelinn at Goole. I would try to book in there if you need a hotel for you and the crew.

Before I go and book the wrong hotel for the saturday night piss up last minute team briefing, is this the right one ?

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/pTiibsRedirect.do?INNID=GOOGOO&iscsell=true

Is that where most competitors stay ?

Before I go and book the wrong hotel for the saturday night piss up last minute team briefing, is this the right one ?

knew i had forgotten something. If thats the one i'll get it booked as well. Think Brian is the man we need.

Cheers

G

Competitors scatter themselves around hotels. That was the hotel we always used when a crowd of us went up. Have not used it for a year or two now as the usual crowd sort of drifted apart.

Its a fairly good Travelinn, but book your cab to the town and your restaurant early.

knew i had forgotten something. If thats the one i'll get it booked as well. Think Brian is the man we need.

Cheers

G

I went for this offer:

Just got a good hotel offer through from Premier Inn:

2 Nights For £29 / Night if you book 21 days in advance

I'm gonna stay Friday 24th & Saturday 25th July at the Castleford (M62, Jct 31) Premier Inn because it's one of the closest to TOTB included in the offer at only 32 miles away and is one junction away from Castleford Xscape so gonna spend time skiing / eating / drinking there on the Saturday after travelling down Friday evening after work... travel across to TOTB Sunday morning earlyish and head up the road straight after.

Cheers,

Brian.

Final Team List (confirmed):

1. [CIRCUIT] [10's] Dude (Trial Demo Car, 6spd. Adequate!!!!)

2. [No idea] Gruggs (BL71DBB / BL box)

---

Thanks for getting your entries in guys - the rest of you are a bunch of pussies :p :taped:

I'm a bit down on numbers this year too, 6 cars in the team and 1 bonus entry that's not an MR2 - should have a bit of space in the pit garage, tools etc if anyone needs anything, feel free to pitch up next to us in the pits if you can cope with being down the busy end (my lot prefer that).

Looks like there are still a lot of interesting cars signed up but the noise restrictions have been the killer for me really.

Final Team List (confirmed):

1. [CIRCUIT] [10's] Dude (Trial Demo Car, 6spd. Adequate!!!!)

2. [No idea] Gruggs (BL71DBB / BL box)

---

Thanks for getting your entries in guys - the rest of you are a bunch of pussies :p :taped:

That's it ????? :(

That's it ????? :(

Yep :(

We had a reasonable list of potential entrants but only 2 with follow through...

It would seem most Supra owners like to have cars with lots of power but not really use them :taped: just like big turbos to polish :eyebrows:

Sounds good Michael - we'll pitch up beside you guys with our square marquee we used last time, keep us a space if you're there first! :)

Anyone reading this club official wise have banners etc. they can bring to the event?

Cheers,

Brian.

OK fitted new wastegate with a heavier spring and the car flys:eyebrows: Race fuel will be here tomorrow and Matt will map it to as high boost as it keeps making power and also set up the launch control:cool:

Matt has also splashed out on some nice new R888's!!! The lovely chap:innocent: