The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got the supe back on fri from paint shop

captainchaos

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

been having a bit play tidying the engine bay up still alot to do to it most of the parts need removed and re fitted need to shorten the breather hoses etc and re paint the engine bay still. Intercooler pipes need to come off to for polishing.

Fitted new carbon plug cover

carbon fuse box cover

Whifbitz power steering res

whifbitz oil catch can

arp carbon slam panel

new plugs

superspark coil packs

turbo blanket

also modified a do luck tension kit to fit the aerotop, boxed out and re trimmed the rear end along with hard top plastics as I have removed the roof holder brackets.

I don't normally like anything but stock bodied Supra's, but this looks really nice, colour really suits it too, very nice :)

I think facelift headlights would finish off the front end perfectly and make it look even more agressive, but that's just my lowly opinion :D

Really nice job, bet you're well pleased with it.

Looking bloody gorgeous mate! You coming along to the meet this Sunday at the Keelmans pub on Newburn riverside?

Would love to see the car there.

Maybe depends on if I get the rest of the odds and sods sorted out and the bloody weather and most importantly the usual sunday hang over