The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2009 - Saturday 16th May 2009 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

Story with track time is £35 per session but will be with mixed cars they also do a 20 min club session with up to 20 cars max but price for that is £600 which works out at £30 each if we get 20 cars but i think this will not happen so best to book single track session if you like separately direct with them unless we can get 20 members wanting to do it at £30 each.

Thanks Lui. That's a lot of money for 15-20 minutes!

14. AlexM (1 club stand pass + 1 entry ticket)

Edited by lui
Doing thread tidy up !!! (see edit history)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Mawby,

There are two hotels near Jap Fest, those being who wish to book in for Friday night if wish be

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/pTiibsRedirect.do?INNID=CHICEP

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=85

Now the Premier Inn is no doubt the better choice. It is closer and it has a really nice Havester on site. The bad side is the cost is £62/night, which when compared to...

The Travel Lodge, is still close enough but is on the motorway so if you don't know the back routes you'll be driving several miles up and down the motorway to get to Jap Fest, it has no restuarant in site as far as I can tell (certainly not a decent one anyway), but the price is only £29/night.

Even though it's a lot more expensive I would highly recommend the Premier Inn over the Travel Lodge.

If anyone is staying in an hotel you might want to add the hotel name and nights along side your name so we know how many people will be staying where.