The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New F&F trailer

Todd

i really hope for all cars sake its a good film. but as per usual in yank films they have to dress up the whole show in a big american stars and stripes V8. i'm sorry but all american technology is based upon "well darn it! we'l just add 2 more litres to the engine and it will go faster"! i really hope it does well but not embarress its self and supras in the process

as per usual in yank films they have to dress up the whole show in a big american stars and stripes V8. i'm sorry but all american technology is based upon "well darn it! we'l just add 2 more litres to the engine and it will go faster"!

What's wrong with that? Have you ever actually stood next to a huge tuned V8 with lumpy idle? It sounds the awesomest!

I think the 3rd film was utter bab.The drifting scenes were ridicolous around the multi storey car park.

1st one was ok because of the starring car,second one was less serious with some humour but a bit pants.The 3rd one was shocking with a redneck with the most annoying accent as the main star.