Top Posters In This Topic

Bits left to do:

- Fit cams

- Fit turbo kit

- Fit fuel system

- Reinstall engine

- Fit Rad and Vmount setup

- Fit prop and new center bearing.

- Spray and fit, rear hatch, doors, front wings, spoiler, bonnet, front and rear bumper

- Fit plexi windows

- Fit new front windscreen

- Fit oil cooler system

- Install engine loom and Solaris.

- Make Alu door cards

- Fit WI system

- Fit all track based sensors

- Make and fit custom windscreen wiper system to accomodate spray plug access panel.

- Setup suspension and brake system

- Mot

- Finally Map on Dyno

Bits left to do:

- Fit cams

- Fit turbo kit

- Fit fuel system

- Reinstall engine

- Fit Rad and Vmount setup

- Fit prop and new center bearing.

- Spray and fit, rear hatch, doors, front wings, spoiler, bonnet, front and rear bumper

- Fit plexi windows

- Fit new front windscreen

- Fit oil cooler system

- Install engine loom and Solaris.

- Make Alu door cards

- Fit WI system

- Fit all track based sensors

- Make and fit custom windscreen wiper system to accomodate spray plug access panel.

- Setup suspension and brake system

- Mot

- Finally Map on Dyno

Should be ready by the end of the week then mate...lol..:D:D:D

That looks superb Ryan. Did I miss a call off you today? i am around all day tomorrow, AFAIK. Cheers, great project!!

Yeah tried to ring you earlier about some engine questions but found the answers in the 2jzgte manual after a while.

Was about the flow of the water to the head. Was toying with removing the pipe which comes of the water pump housing and goes round the back of the block. Im not using any of the water parts round the intake any longer and wanted to see what you thought about blocking up the water feed on the back of the head which normally goes to the heater system. Decided to run a feed to it in the end as the more cooling i can get to the back pf the engine i reckon the better.

Ryan

Decided to run a feed to it in the end as the more cooling i can get to the back pf the engine i reckon the better.

Interesting.

The feed for the throttle comes out on the inlet side and another goes through the stock cooler, this then goes round the back of the engine in an external pipe and returns at the back of the pump, unless you have the stock cooler you dont need these.

The outlet from the back of the head would feed the matrix, pass through it and then returns to the same return pipe into the back of the pump. With this removed isnt all flow directed through the head from the back instead of some around the engine :search:

Interesting.

The feed for the throttle comes out on the inlet side and another goes through the stock cooler, this then goes round the back of the engine in an external pipe and returns at the back of the pump, unless you have the stock cooler you dont need these.

The outlet from the back of the head would feed the matrix, pass through it and then returns to the same return pipe into the back of the pump. With this removed isnt all flow directed through the head from the back instead of some around the engine :search:

Havn't looked into it enough chap but are you sure that feed from the pump is a return.?

Have basically cut the pipe in half and removed in the intake side of things

Ryan

Looks like a return only to me, most of the flow comes back through the head as when the matrix is in the way and the valve closed thats the only place for it to go.

See here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=181315

Decided to block up the rear water takeoff and also made a plate to blank off the pipes that go from the water pump. :thumbs:

Engine is getting somewhere now.

Have machined down a thread on the stock water oil exchange bolt to be able to mate my oil cooler take off.

Also modifed the fuel tank hanger for 2 walbro which go into a Y piece and then a -8line to the front.

Then comes up to the filter and goes into a Y again to provide fuel to both ends of the rail. Fitted the PE 650cc injectors also

Finally made up all the lines for the turbo and fitted it all.

Injector flow results, Thanks to AFR for this