The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Enjoyment

Axle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, i try finding a place to park with a really large space from your car and the next, used to do that allot with my FTO in the old car park next to Cine World in cardiff on the ground floor (could not go up due to bodykit) and i know its not nice but i also if i have the chance i use the disabled car space, its a large space and the car next to you is a meter and half away from you, done this a few times in virgin mega store car park in cardiff too.:D:d

Thats not very clever:stickpoke if you knew anyone who is disabled, then you would know what a pain it is parking etc, and i hope you get fined!

Stop being so paranoid, yes its a worry, but you either use it, or keep it wrapped up in cotton wool in the garage.

daily drive for me, love every second, makes you think, unlucky, to all the other mortals driving $#@!e boxes

I know, I love the attention the Supe gets when she's gracefully plodding along the road...:)

I was actually sat next to a Black Hummer H2 yesterday at the traffic lights...

1) I realised how low to the ground I was...:D

2) I realised my Supe stopped getting attention for all the while that that Hummer was sat next to me...:(

Originally Posted by Tricky-Ricky

Thats not very clever if you knew anyone who is disabled, then you would know what a pain it is parking etc, and i hope you get fined!

Stop being so paranoid, yes its a worry, but you either use it, or keep it wrapped up in cotton wool in the garage.

:yeahthat: :no::rulez:

Mike

oh come on, you telling that nobody on here has done what i did, chances are that everyone has done the same thing, as for being fined i totally agree, but its not my fault that parking attendents are not around, besides it would just cost the council in cardiff to much money to do anything let alone print a letter to send to my house, credit crunch might be a bad thing for most things but not for everything.:p:innocent: