mids Supra Pod convoy

hoff

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one steve:) List updated including possable meeting point at Watford Gap on the M1...

Dobbies Roundabout shrewsbury arrive 7:30:

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie + Magictorch (Shotgun)

Telford services M54:

1. supradoopa

Corley Services M6 arrive 9:00:

1. marc_p

2. Beefyblx

3. SteveR

4. Bignum (?)

5. Turbonut (?)

Watford Gap services M1 arrive 9.45 (still not confirmed)

1. UK Rich

2. Ashbhp

3. Dragonlady

Edited by hoff (see edit history)

Guest craig-mkiv

i hope you don't mind me adding myself to your list :p

1. Hoff

Telford services M54:

1. supradoopa

1. marc_p

2. Beefyblx

3. SteveR

4. Bignum (?)

5. Turbonut (?)

6. craig-mkiv

1. UK Rich

2. Ashbhp

3. Dragonlady

i hope you don't mind me adding myself to your list :p

1. Hoff

Telford services M54:

1. supradoopa

1. marc_p

2. Beefyblx

3. SteveR

4. Bignum (?)

5. Turbonut (?)

6. craig-mkiv

1. UK Rich

2. Ashbhp

3. Dragonlady

it turns out that watford gap is out of our way :(

I did notice that Rich. Are you taking the a14 then? Which junction do you go off the M1 at? Im sure the sat nav takes us down the a14 usually too. I'll have a look at lunch if I get a chance to see if we would meet you somewhere along there:). If not it'll probably be easier to just see you there:)

I did notice that Rich. Are you taking the a14 then? Which junction do you go off the M1 at? Im sure the sat nav takes us down the a14 usually too. I'll have a look at lunch if I get a chance to see if we would meet you somewhere along there:). If not it'll probably be easier to just see you there:)

we get off the M1 at junction 19,and yes its the A14

I'm not 100% sure I'm going yet, been poorly n still tired but hope to go down for a bit. Will leave out when I'm ready and tootle down in my equally sick supra :rolleyes::D

see y'all :p

Lxx

Don't even think about it!! Your coming down whether you like it or not.:D

If you don't I'm having the exhaust:p

I'm not 100% sure I'm going yet, been poorly n still tired but hope to go down for a bit. Will leave out when I'm ready and tootle down in my equally sick supra :rolleyes::D

see y'all :p

Lxx

Give me a bell when you arrive and we will look after you :)

Give me a bell when you arrive and we will look after you :)

aw bless ya :friends: someone's got to keep an eye on you naughty chapies :p I'll give you a bell when I'm leaving home, Corley only 1/2 hr away from me :) ....and there I was thinking you were going to offer to wash my supra!! :D lol x

aw bless ya :friends: someone's got to keep an eye on you naughty chapies :p I'll give you a bell when I'm leaving home, Corley only 1/2 hr away from me :) ....and there I was thinking you were going to offer to wash my supra!! :D lol x

Cool, Jule and I will see you there about lunchtime :)

No probs, see you there.

Rich, the m6 joins at the m1/a14 at j19 so we'll probably go the same way as you and Ash. The a14 is about 15 miles from corley so should be hitting it about half 9. Is there somewhere we could meet you on the a14? If the time is wrong for you no worries

Posted via Mobile Device

Of course Pete:) W'ell be there at about 7.45. Though like I said before keep an eye out because the times may change to my lack of estimating qualities:d

Nice one cheers matey. I'll see you at 7.45 then :) Any probs give me a txt, as I don't think i'll be able to get back on the web :(

No probs, see you there.

Rich, the m6 joins at the m1/a14 at j19 so we'll probably go the same way as you and Ash. The a14 is about 15 miles from corley so should be hitting it about half 9. Is there somewhere we could meet you on the a14? If the time is wrong for you no worries

Posted via Mobile Device

i have pm'd ash to see if there is anywhere suitable on the a14, i don't know the road

hoff pm me your mobile number, if we can find a place suitable i give you a call