The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mids Supra Pod convoy

hoff

Sounds fine to me, I will be there about half seven though so I can wash the car.

Oh and please be aware that the car is not in the condition it was for Japfest :(, it now has a load of paint missing from the side skirt, the spats have un-stuck themselves and the front bumper doesn't fit well and has cracks all over it :(

It would have been fixed but it's been in the garage for two months, still haven't got it back :(

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can do both......:sly::eyebrows:

.....means leaving out EARLY though :p

There's a burger king at Corley :p

Strips not open until about 10 and as none of us seem to be going down it how does 9 at corley sound then? Gives us a good couple of hours extra in bed compared to usual:)

9am at Corley is good for me :)

:)

Times may change and add another stop if needs be...

Dobbies Roundabout shrewsbury arrive 7:30:

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. Magictorch

Telford services M54:

Corley Services M6 arrive 9:00:

1. marc_p

2. Burna

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. Magictorch

Telford services M54:

1. marc_p

Sorry folks, I'm going to miss the convoy as I've just booked us in for the Friday at the Ibis as Julia want's a lie in. See you around the normal time I usually arrive at Pod :D

Hi guys, will it be ok if I join up at Telford again, hoping the weather will be glorius not like Japshow :D

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. Magictorch

Telford services M54:

1. supradoopa

1. marc_p

Cheers

Pete

Hi guys, will it be ok if I join up at Telford again, hoping the weather will be glorius not like Japshow :D

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. Magictorch

Telford services M54:

1. supradoopa

1. marc_p

Cheers

Pete

Of course Pete:) W'ell be there at about 7.45. Though like I said before keep an eye out because the times may change to my lack of estimating qualities:d

Its between junctions 3 and 4 of the M6 off the top of my head. I'll check in a bit to see where abouts it is in relation to the M42, I have a feeling its after though.

Also if we are going down the M1 we can meet Rich and Ash but again I haven't even thought about which way normally go. I just follow Jamie and his satnav:d