The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One less White Supra around!

steb9780

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Life does throw sh*t at us in bundles sometimes. But hang in there and things'll get better.

I think Sky allow you to buy the salvage from them if they write it off. If money's tight or the damage is too bad that might not be an option, but it's worth knowing.

really sorry to here this bud, i have never been a fan of white supes but yours did alter my opinion and in my view one of the best looking white ones out there, chin up mate you'll bounce back, i smashed a porker up many years ago and thought it was the end of the world but i walked away from the crash in one piece and thats all that matters, cars can be replaced

I just want to say sorry to hear the bad news. However if money has been tight, this may be the break you've needed. Get a round around for a while and enjoy activities. (although you may have to organise them) Go paintballing, karting, quad biking etc...

Ive recently learn't the more stuff you do you'll be amazed how many people you meet and how your life can change. Ive never been so active as i am now.

Cheers everybody for the support/offers etc. It means alot.

The worst bit is today I am stuck at work on a 13 hour shift, with nothing more to do than think about what's happened. I thought it would take my mind off things.

The more I think about it though the more I want MY car back, and also hearing peoples views of the car. So I am leaning to hoping it can be fixed, but I won't hold my breath. I did want it to be written off, as I have a thing about accident damaged cars. Hopefully I will know the damage by Tuesday, so the repair place said. Fingers crossed.

I am absolutely devastated to say I crashed my car yesterday morning.

I was turning at a junction and I swerved to avoid something, and the back end hit a kerb and sent me flying the other way and onto a sort of metal fenced plant patch.

I think the car is written off, one of the posts lining the plant patch has come right through the car. The bumper is smashed the rad pierced, so I'd imagine the intercooler is knackered too. It also looked like the wheel had pushed back to, so maybe suspension and wheel damage.

I am absolutely gutted, to say the least.

My life has been really low since splitting from my girlfriend of 7 years. I am over her, but have been really lonely since. I have struggled moneywise ever since too, having a house on my own. Now this really is the final kick in the teeth.

I hope I can get another though, as I love the car to pieces and the members club. The people on here really are the best people around.

But I have always toyed with the idea of an RX-7. So I thought of maybe one of those and a diesel runaround. But financially I don't think it will be possible. :(

No!! :(

Im sorry this has happened, i know how you feel about a final kick in the teeth, i have just had this too...:(

I hope your Supe can be fixed matey...:)