The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of year xmas dinner

Blackie

Which date?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 22nd November (Saturday)
    • 29th November (Saturday)

Right, Got the menu's tonight, There is too much to list but i sugest we go for the set one but if there is any fussy people he will do seperates. He wants a £50 deposit, How do i do that? I will pm every one for there paypal email and then pay me £5 each please

Don't do paypal so I will have to owe you a fiver I guess hunny x

Set is ok but I won't eat Steak, me no likey dead Cow :(

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do paypal so I will have to owe you a fiver I guess hunny x

Set is ok but I won't eat Steak, me no likey dead Cow :(

There is loads of choice on there, BUT if you dont like any of it you can have what you want. I will put up prices tomorrow (Left it in the car) Its about £20 for a two course and £23 with pud :)

Maybe after? Dodgyrog (he used to be on here alot but now we never see him) nearly fell for it once

I am still around, but having a bit of an iffy time at the mo:(

We are still hoping to come, but due to circumstances out off our control, we can't be sure until the day.

If this is a problem with the dining arrangements let me know Blackie and we will sit the meal out and if we can will come for the drive around anyway.

I am still around, but having a bit of an iffy time at the mo:(

We are still hoping to come, but due to circumstances out off our control, we can't be sure until the day.

If this is a problem with the dining arrangements let me know Blackie and we will sit the meal out and if we can will come for the drive around anyway.

It's ok Rog i wont be bringing the supe I proms so you dont have to worrie about caving in.:D Looks like she may be gone by then with any luck.

Ok guys and girls got menu so if you can pm ME ( as blackie has no internet for a week) what you would like before sat 15th as we need to let them know ;)

I have paid a deposit so if you could please paypal me £10 deposit per couple to [email protected]

Hmmmmm, you really not making this easy for me lol. Now I gotta chose something for Paul to eat as he still doesn't know we coming :blink:

As for Deposit, Darren I ain't got a paypal account (nor do I want one again) so what you want me to do?

Anja xx

Paul - Sirloin Steak and Chips (I hope he be happy with that hehe)

Anja - Honey and Mustard Chicken and Chips

Edited by keancy (see edit history)

1) Blackie & KB got his own room Paid

2) DodgyRog + Jen Comiming but may not be staying

3) buster + alex as always ROOM BOOKED FOR A NIGHT OF BUM LOVE

4) Supradan + Fiona ROOM BOOKED Paid

5) Wile e coyote + Mandy ROOM BOOKED Paid

6) Lee + vicki

8) supra61 + Ann ROOM BOOKED

9) Anja & Paul, BOOKED A ROOM, Next door in the posh 1

10) Edge + someone else.Maybe in a celica i guess ROOM BOOKED

11) Multics + Damelza

12) Fearless + Shirley ROOM BOOKED Paid

Deposit Payed food list

1) Blackie & KB got his own room Paid deposit

2) DodgyRog + Jen Comiming but may not be staying

3) buster + alex as always ROOM BOOKED FOR A NIGHT OF BUM LOVE

4) Supradan + Fiona ROOM BOOKED Paid deposit

5) Wile e coyote + Mandy ROOM BOOKED Paid deposit

6) Lee + vicki

8) supra61 + Ann ROOM BOOKED

9) Anja & Paul, BOOKED A ROOM, Next door in the posh 1 Paid depost

10) Edge + someone else.Maybe in a celica i guess ROOM BOOKED

11) Multics + Damelza

12) Fearless + Shirley ROOM BOOKED Paid deposit

Ok this is what i think for times for meeting sat.

Wile / Dan / Anja meet at okehampton for 12.45pm

head to Tiverton Burger King picking up Dodgyrog and buster at Exeter on way.(ill pm you for aprox time etc)

Guys coming down from up country inc Blackie to meet at Burger King , Junction 27, Sampford Peveral, Tiverton, EX16 7HD

for 1.30pm

We all leave Burger king and head up the A396 to Minehead then along the A39 to Lynton 3.30pm for a 1 hr stop if time allows. Then head again on the A39 then the A399 to Ilfracombe to the BB for 5pm ish

I hope this sounds ok and allows people enough time

I have not done anything for the sunday as there will be some sore heads

Edited by wile e coyote (see edit history)

Hmmmmm, I have the slight suspicion my Husband is actually aware of what is going on but he isn't letting on.

I noticed someone had logged into the account at 7.45am this morning when I was on my way to work and he is the only other person who knows the log in. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, so much for trying to surprise someone on their wedding anniversary lol.

Well I suppose the one good thing would be I now don't need to try and figure out how to get him in the car on the day. :blink:

PS: The Supra gave me a subtle reminder of who is the Boss this morning too. On my drive to work same route same place as everyday I floored it and the ass stepped out quite spectacularly.

Thank god for slip control. I guess the warning is just in time before ice will set in and to remind me of the power it has, mustn't get complacent ey?