The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of year xmas dinner

Blackie

Which date?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 22nd November (Saturday)
    • 29th November (Saturday)

Whats needed down your way is a very nice supra in winning blue rare as rocking horse sh!te.:D;):cool:

Still no luck with the sale mate

Jen still won't let me have it, I have even said she can have mine, but that didn't work either:rolleyes:

Yeah i hope it is dry too lol been raining since iv had the car :(

We are all praying for it to be dry (ish)

Especially those of us needing new rear tyres again:blink:

only lasted 6 months on an N/A, maybe I really shouldn't get a TT:eyebrows:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear i better start putting money away for a pair of rears i seem to light the back wheels up in the dry since i had the BPU lol 19" tyres are not cheap lol :(

I have Goodyear's at the moment and they light up quite easily when not up to temperture, will be getting Falken 452's this time me thinks(saves a few £££'s)and still recomended by a high percentage on the forum.

I do like sideways out of work thou:eyebrows: and sometimes through the car park on the way in, as it puts a smile on the lads faces at 6am, but not the bosses:blink:

I have Goodyear's at the moment and they light up quite easily when not up to temperture, will be getting Falken 452's this time me thinks(saves a few £££'s)and still recomended by a high percentage on the forum.

I do like sideways out of work thou:eyebrows: and sometimes through the car park on the way in, as it puts a smile on the lads faces at 6am, but not the bosses:blink:

My old supe used to light up the potezas that it had as well. I fitted falken 452`s and no more spin ups in the dry and very little in the wet if i was smooth. Very impressive tyres;)

My old supe used to light up the potezas that it had as well. I fitted falken 452`s and no more spin ups in the dry and very little in the wet if i was smooth. Very impressive tyres;)

Everyone seems impressed with them and they are under £100 for 265/35/18 from Camskill at the moment, so will be my next choice. Hoping these will last through Xmas thou.

Must stop spinning tyres..........Must stop spinning tyres..........Must stop spinning tyres..........Must stop spinning tyres..........Must stop spinning tyres..........Must stop spinning tyres..........:eyebrows:

Will you all be going to pubs or clubbing or both.

I am kinda hoping it be a pub I am a bit past the old Clubbing malarky to be honest. (Actually never really enjoyed it when I was younger)

will be getting Falken 452's this time me thinks(saves a few £££'s)and still recommended by a high percentage on the forum.

Everyone seems impressed with them and they are under £100 for 265/35/18 from Camskill at the moment, so will be my next choice. Hoping these will last through Xmas thou.

That's where I bought mine Rog and yes very good Tyre, only lost arse once since I had them and that was my own stupidity. Getting two fronts in new year from them again same tyre.

At least you get to have one last meet with her and maybe a nice spirited drive as well;)

I am kinda hoping for dry cause spirited Driving this time of year might not be the wisest decision. :blink:

GOD I AM AN OLD FART THESE DAYS!!!!! :search:

Can you lot stop fricking chatting in my christmas thread, I have warned you all about this before, I will call it off and that will be it, Its always bloody you three, Rog Steve and Dan!! (Oh look, Theres Dan) :p

:pWe are discussing the event and the fact we are hoping it's dry, due to low tread on rears:p

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Happy Xmas Blackie;)

Deposit payed list (edge is the only one not payed or given me his food order)

Those who have not paid and told me what you want please let me know either way.

1) Blackie & KB got his own room Deposit payed

2) DodgyRog + Jen Comiming but may not be staying

3) buster + alex as always ROOM BOOKED FOR A NIGHT OF BUM LOVE Deposit payed

4) Supradan + Fiona ROOM BOOKED Deposit payed

5) Wile e coyote + Mandy ROOM BOOKED Deposit payed

6) Natsupratt + 1 Drive and maybe beer

8) supra61 + Ann ROOM BOOKED Deposit payed

9) Anja & Paul, BOOKED A ROOM, Next door in the posh 1 Deposit payed

10) Edge + someone else.Maybe in a celica i guess ROOM BOOKED

11) Multics + Damelza Deposit payed

12) Fearless + Shirley ROOM BOOKED Deposit payed

Ok this is what i think for times for meeting sat.

Wile / Dan / Anja meet at okehampton for 12.45pm

head to Tiverton Burger King picking up Dodgyrog and buster at Exeter on way.(ill pm you for aprox time etc)

Guys coming down from up country inc Blackie & Natsupratt to meet at Burger King , Junction 27, Sampford Peveral, Tiverton, EX16 7HD

for 1.30pm

We all leave Burger king and head up the A396 to Minehead then along the A39 to Lynton 3.30pm for a 1 hr stop if time allows. Then head again on the A39 then the A399 to Ilfracombe to the BB for 5pm ish

I hope this sounds ok and allows people enough time

I have not done anything for the sunday as there WILL be some sore heads

Bah Humbug!!!

:D

BlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalb

alblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablabla

BlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalbla

blalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalabla

blalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablabla

BlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablal

bablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalbla

blalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbal

blablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablal

balblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalabla

blalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalala

blablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablabla

BlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalba

blablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablal

bablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablablaBlalalablablalbalblablal

bablablaBlalalablablalbalblablalbablabla..............................BAH HUMBUG!!

Oh sorry wasn't we allowed to speak in this thread?? :taped:

Dumpfbacke

Yeh supras all round

Unfortunately I will not be in my ill fated beast :(

Every time I arrange a supra meet something happens to it :(:(:(:(:(

Clicky here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2187891#post2187891

We will probably still come down but will be in a beat up shogun so not enjoy the cruise and will meet you all at Ilfracombe