The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of year xmas dinner

Blackie

Which date?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 22nd November (Saturday)
    • 29th November (Saturday)

Right, Tables booked. There is a choice of a set menu or picking what you like, i will put them up tomoorw for people to decide as he needs to buy the stuff in. there is veggy options for Vicki. I think i have done really well sorting all this without any help from Darren at all, not one bit what so ever, Not prompting me in pm's texts or phonecalls at all

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you coming from?

Services at okehampton are easy to find ,its the one near the shell garage. We usually meet in the layby as there is greasy spoon wagon there lol

As you guys already know I am not very let's call it "Street/Road wise" so that don't mean much to me. I will be coming from Tintagel as always and enter the bypass towards Launceston and carry on towards Okehampton, I will try my best but if it is a Motorway services like you say it should be easy enough.

As for Blackie, don't take to much credit for organising it's a bit like having a puppet, Darren has his hand up your backside directing you into the right direction as always, would be my guess.

As for Blackie, don't take to much credit for organising it's a bit like having a puppet, Darren has his hand up your backside directing you into the right direction as always, would be my guess.

My god that sounds f**kin harsh Dumfbacke, It was only his finger up my backside

As you guys already know I am not very let's call it "Street/Road wise" so that don't mean much to me. I will be coming from Tintagel as always and enter the bypass towards Launceston and carry on towards Okehampton, I will try my best but if it is a Motorway services like you say it should be easy enough.

Babe ill try and work out which junction it is for you and what sign too look for

Ok this is what i think for times.

Wile / Dan / Anja meet at okehampton for 12.45pm

head to Tiverton Burger King picking up Dodgyrog and buster at Exeter on way.(ill pm you for aprox time etc)

Guys coming down from up country inc Blackie to meet at Burger King , Junction 27, Sampford Peveral, Tiverton, EX16 7HD

for 1.30pm

We all leave Burger king and head up the A396 to Minehead then along the A39 to Lynton 3.30pm for a 1 hr stop if time allows. Then head again on the A39 then the A399 to Ilfracombe to the BB for 5pm ish

I hope this sounds ok and allows people enough time

I have not done anything for the sunday as there will be some sore heads

OI !!! BLINKY or whatever they call You i writed that not because You are black like me!!! FUNNY STORY: Someone saw me talking to You at SANTA POD and later he come over to me and said : "HI -SNOW WHITE WHERE ARE THE OTHER SIX DWARFS? I DIDN'T REALISE -HAPPY IS BLACK!! " ..BLACKIE :) x ..yeah i deserved for slap...hmmmm bring it on BLONKY....

OI !!! BLINKY or whatever they call You i writed that not because You are black like me!!! FUNNY STORY: Someone saw me talking to You at SANTA POD and later he come over to me and said : "HI -SNOW WHITE WHERE ARE THE OTHER SIX DWARFS? I DIDN'T REALISE -HAPPY IS BLACK!! " ..BLACKIE :) x ..yeah i deserved for slap...hmmmm bring it on BLONKY....

The more you write, the less I understand ;)

Babe ill try and work out which junction it is for you and what sign too look for

Thank you my sweet xx

You wont find out because if you carry on your waiting outside :p They do all sorts, Very unusually stuff too he told me

:upyours:

:D did you read its fancy dress?

You won't need a Costume then......

PS: We passed our MOT today wooohoooo x

Edited by keancy (see edit history)

Oi Blakey, Behave ;)

Right, Got the menu's tonight, There is too much to list but i sugest we go for the set one but if there is any fussy people he will do seperates. He wants a £50 deposit, How do i do that? I will pm every one for there paypal email and then pay me £5 each please