• 22nd November (Saturday)
    • 29th November (Saturday)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is what i think for times.

Wile / Dan / Anja meet at okehampton for 12.45pm

head to Tiverton Burger King picking up Dodgyrog and buster at Exeter on way.(ill pm you for aprox time etc)

Guys coming down from up country inc Blackie to meet at Burger King , Junction 27, Sampford Peveral, Tiverton, EX16 7HD

for 1.30pm

We all leave Burger king and head up the A396 to Minehead then along the A39 to Lynton 3.30pm for a 1 hr stop if time allows. Then head again on the A39 then the A399 to Ilfracombe to the BB for 5pm ish

I hope this sounds ok and allows people enough time

I have not done anything for the sunday as there will be some sore heads ;)

Hi mate i'm comming from witney.M4-M5 we can meet up bristol way if you would like.

yeah you can pull of at J21 M5 and we can meet you in the morrisons/boots car parks remind me to pm you my number near the date and you can let me know when your getting near the junction.;)

i know something about that i see him nearly twice and...hmmm..what can i writed ....DWARF ...Can't grow even if its very worm...:p.. sorry BLONKY.... no fance.. or gate:D

It was cold lol ;) You do kinow only i know what you mean Blinky ;)

Google now do a test to stop people emailing when drunk ;)

She is like it all the time Darren :D

i'm mrs.blackie... Kb wooohoooo :D

Its true :)

Ok this is what i have come up with ref the route.

Wile / Dan / Anja meet at okehampton head to Tiverton Burger King picking up Dodgyrog and buster at Exeter on way.

Guys coming down from up country inc Blackie to meet at Burger King , Junction 27, Sampford Peveral, Tiverton, EX16 7HD

We all leave Burger king and head up the A396 to Minehead then along the A39 to Lynton for a stop if time allows. Then head again on the A39 then the A399 to Ilfracombe to the BB

Ill post up meeting times as soon as i can ,allowing the guys who are comming the furthest plenty of time and not too early start ;)

Errrmmmm Okehampton like where?? Never been there in my live you will have to remember here that I not only have to coax Paul into the Car not knowing why the f*** and where the F*** we going but that I need to go this alone till we meet up so a bit more detail at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Nice one darren looks like an intresting route some nice spirited bits as well hehe. Im dying to tackle the twisties in the new car :eyebrows:

Im not think i need new rears ! not good in the wet so lets hope its dry

Was thinking the same as Darren, spirited driving at the end of November might not be a great idea. Dry and not snowy would be a good start lol.

Ok this is what i think for times.

Wile / Dan / Anja meet at okehampton for 12.45pm

head to Tiverton Burger King picking up Dodgyrog and buster at Exeter on way.(ill pm you for aprox time etc)

for 1.30pm

We all leave Burger king and head up the A396 to Minehead then along the A39 to Lynton 3.30pm for a 1 hr stop if time allows. Then head again on the A39 then the A399 to Ilfracombe to the BB for 5pm ish

I hope this sounds ok and allows people enough time

I have not done anything for the sunday as there will be some sore heads ;)

Oki 12.45 meet will make me want to leave home about 11.30am which is fine but I would still need an exacter meeting point so google can work me out a route lol, looks to be straight onto the bypass at Launceston until >>>>> Okehampton??? There a services or summat to pull into?

Errrmmmm Okehampton like where?? Never been there in my live you will have to remember here that I not only have to coax Paul into the Car not knowing why the f*** and where the F*** we going but that I need to go this alone till we meet up so a bit more detail at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Was thinking the same as Darren, spirited driving at the end of November might not be a great idea. Dry and not snowy would be a good start lol.

Oki 12.45 meet will make me want to leave home about 11.30am which is fine but I would still need an exacter meeting point so google can work me out a route lol, looks to be straight onto the bypass at Launceston until >>>>> Okehampton??? There a services or summat to pull into?

Where are you coming from?

Services at okehampton are easy to find ,its the one near the shell garage. We usually meet in the layby as there is greasy spoon wagon there lol