The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there going to be a Dragon ball next year ?

wile e coyote

I'm planning on organising a 2-day tour of as many of my fave driving roads in Wales as is possible, for as many people who would like to come along! They have real Dragons there. ;)

Dragonball was great fun that first time, seeing alllllllllllllll those Supras together and having a laugh in the pub-like bar on site, but not really my sort of thing so I won't be organising it next year.

I'm planning on organising a 2-day tour of as many of my fave driving roads in Wales as is possible, for as many people who would like to come along! They have real Dragons there. ;)

Dragonball was great fun that first time, seeing alllllllllllllll those Supras together and having a laugh in the pub-like bar on site, but not really my sort of thing so I won't be organising it next year.

Im very much up for that, i love wales, has some amazing roads:)

Ooooooh, count me in. I love those welsh roads.

I would be interested as well. If Paul E has no plans to set one up then I will be happy to organise it... Paul ??

A while back I thought to arrange something under the 'dragonball' banner which was not quite as ambitious as the 'full-on' trips (as these proved a tad expensive for some etc.!)

maybe a day trip over the channel - where else is within a good drive - but not overly long and with a final destination (thoughts please?)

How about we look to do it together and throw it open to some other marques to make it an car enthusiasts meet - as opposed to Soops only?

I could try and bring in some of the Monaro crowd in...

?

A while back I thought to arrange something under the 'dragonball' banner which was not quite as ambitious as the 'full-on' trips (as these proved a tad expensive for some etc.!)

maybe a day trip over the channel - where else is within a good drive - but not overly long and with a final destination (thoughts please?)

How about we look to do it together and throw it open to some other marques to make it an car enthusiasts meet - as opposed to Soops only?

?

Just my personal view...

I think to open it up to other marques would be a bad move.

1, I think it would inevitably turn into a clicky (spellin) gathering when we stopped, which would spoil the great "clubby" feel of the last two.

2, Whilst I like a bit of "spirited driving" if there was more than one marque it would turn into a "race", which in this type of car could be bad.

I also think a two / three day event would be a lot better than a "day trip" as for most of the members it's a lot of driving just to get to the train, and involves a stay over in the SouthEast, which some may not think worth, just for a quick blat into France.

Just my thoughts...

Cheers

G

?

I think as long as we limit the types of cars such as supra's and monaro's should be fine be no different to mk3 mkiv senario