The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there going to be a Dragon ball next year ?

wile e coyote

Wouldn't it be best to plan first then work off of posted attendance? :p

I would be very interested in this if it's a multiple day event, I don't see all that trapsing around for one day as being worthwhile. :)

:yeahthat:

Also depends when it will be for, I'm assuming since there are some running big power that we will be restricted to summer (assuming we get another one!) and to be fair, I wouldn't be up for this in the pouring rain.

Just my personal view...

I think to open it up to other marques would be a bad move.

1, I think it would inevitably turn into a clicky (spellin) gathering when we stopped, which would spoil the great "clubby" feel of the last two.

2, Whilst I like a bit of "spirited driving" if there was more than one marque it would turn into a "race", which in this type of car could be bad.

I also think a two / three day event would be a lot better than a "day trip" as for most of the members it's a lot of driving just to get to the train, and involves a stay over in the SouthEast, which some may not think worth, just for a quick blat into France.

Just my thoughts...

Cheers

G

Agree

Just my personal view...

I think to open it up to other marques would be a bad move.

1, I think it would inevitably turn into a clicky (spellin) gathering when we stopped, which would spoil the great "clubby" feel of the last two.

2, Whilst I like a bit of "spirited driving" if there was more than one marque it would turn into a "race", which in this type of car could be bad.

I also think a two / three day event would be a lot better than a "day trip" as for most of the members it's a lot of driving just to get to the train, and involves a stay over in the SouthEast, which some may not think worth, just for a quick blat into France.

Just my thoughts...

Cheers

G

good post that man

Also depends when it will be for, I'm assuming since there are some running big power that we will be restricted to summer (assuming we get another one!) and to be fair, I wouldn't be up for this in the pouring rain.

We've had nice weekends in April and May - how about the 1st May Bank Holiday next year?

• 2 weeks later...

" Llandow " they have a track day there this weekend, could we incorporate similar in a run around wales ???? up and down the valley's etc , what about accommodation ? is there a minimum- maximum standard , can any nice welsh people give some imput please, and yep forget July/Aug May is pretty good, better begining as most folks use last weeknd of may bank holiday as it backs onto school hols so busy for roads/accom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...