hoff

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have you know I've turned over a new leaf :p

So we can expect to see you at some early meeting points from now on then:p

The problem is all the roundabouts look the bleeding same! I always get lost :D

I dont know Telford at all really either. All I know is to head for the M54 (Brum, Wolverhampton) and the service station serves both sides of the motorway:) If the worst comes to the worst just give me a call and one of the others should help. Hopefully they might post something on here for you;)

I'll be in Telford/Halesfield on Wednesday getting lost when trying to find Cobra to have my seats fitted so maybe it might help:d

No mate, car will be off the road possibly...

Could bring the volvo tho....

Well it got you half way across europe pretty well:) if you need a lift you know you can jump in with me, or Al if he's coming and you're with Jamie if the car is put to bed for winter:)

If you're about at all this week let me know. I was meant to be putting my bumper on and changing my manifold gaskets today but its been amessy weekend so will be doing it one night this week. Hopefully:rolleyes:

Guys, I have a major problem with the rear suspension, its (literally) becoming a pain in the rear, as I found out driving to and from Silverstone yesterday for the superbikes :rolleyes:

Going to tootle down on my own so I can take it steady - otherwise its cracked teeth and a fractured spine :blink:

I'll still be there unless anything drops off meanwhile so you don't get rid of me that easy :p

Linda

xx

Edited by turbonut
carnt spelll propperlee (see edit history)

Hi Adam

Its more serious i reckon. Crashes into every hole and over every bump like a hammer on the one side. Ashbhp is going to take a look at it for me. Should be ok on the motorway as its relatively smooth tarmac but once onto those lil twisty side roads its going to hurt :eek:

Life ok ta, temping until I get a proper job, or some handsome millionaire whisks me off in his ZondaS for a life of leisure and endless chocolate :D

Lxx

Are you going to make it Alex. You've been teasing me:d. I think Mike M5W TT is meeting us somewhere. He's staying over after the track day and then coming over. Hopefully Jamie P might too if mike has a word with him. You should too:)

....I could rent you a Supra for the day, you'd have to come and get it though. :p

Only if you've a T51 singel tubbie supra sitting on the drive :p

I know I should keep it home but this is the last show of the season and the last chance to see my mates til Crimbo :hug: Its been bad for several weeks now and still drivable.....just :blink:

Anyway, I have breakdown cover :D

Lxx

I'll add an ebay 'turbo whine' to the car for an extra fee, you'll never know the difference. ;)

WOW!! you spoil me!! :D erm......no ta, I'll just have to carry on making turbo spooling, wastegate chattering noises although I get a sore throat on a long journey on twisty roads :p

I'm really torn tbh :( wnat to go but don't want to damage the supra. oh bottom :think:

WOW!! you spoil me!! :D erm......no ta, I'll just have to carry on making turbo spooling, wastegate chattering noises although I get a sore throat on a long journey on twisty roads :p

I'm really torn tbh :( wnat to go but don't want to damage the supra. oh bottom :think:

Hire a car?

Or fish harder for a lift ;) :p :D

out of interest this going to be the same convoy layout of supra pod... so should i bring this up when we meet :)

I'd Imagine so steve, probably a few more too:)

I hope you manage to sort something Linda but if you need a lift hopefully somebody can swing by. Ive got Neil I think with me or I'd be more than happy to pick you up:)