The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mids japshow convoy

hoff

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! you spoil me!! :D erm......no ta, I'll just have to carry on making turbo spooling, wastegate chattering noises although I get a sore throat on a long journey on twisty roads :p

I'm really torn tbh :( wnat to go but don't want to damage the supra. oh bottom :think:

Linda, if it was me I wouldn't risk it, doesn't sound good to me mate.

I'd gladly give you a lift but I'm down in St Ives this weekend.

Well it's looking doubtfull that the car will be done for this. I do however still intend to come but I will have the civic so if someone doesn't mind can I jump in with them and leave the car somewhere (I know it's still Japaneese but it's virtually standard and won't feel the same) but if worst comes to worst I shall park with the plebs :D.

Little update...

Dobbies Roundabout shrewsbury: 6.00

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. bmxboy

4. magictorch

Telford services M54: 6.15

1. Supradoopa

Corley Services M6: 7.30

1. Turbonut

2. Supra D06

3. Foxysupra

4. Beefyblx

5. Sted

6. Lynz

7. Marc P (in his civic probably:D)

8. Couv3z

9. M5W TT

Im sure there will be a space somewhere for you marc but if not im sure you can keep up;)

Edited by hoff (see edit history)

Im sure there will be a space somewhere for you marc but if not im sure you can keep up;)

I doubt it, the thing won't move unless the rev counter reads past 6k, even then I still struggled to overtake an A4 1.9tdi that didn't even have his foot down.

If I have a mile long run up to the services and you leave at the exact time i'm passing I might be able to stay with you for a short time:d

I doubt it, the thing won't move unless the rev counter reads past 6k, even then I still struggled to overtake an A4 1.9tdi that didn't even have his foot down.

If I have a mile long run up to the services and you leave at the exact time i'm passing I might be able to stay with you for a short time:d

Have you tried bouncing up and down too:d

Might not be coming now, i thought last year i just payed for my tickets and they got posted to the same address my paypal account was registered to, but i still didnt have them in the post this morning, so i spoke to Lui and was told that i didnt give an address to post them to, seems abit odd i wasnt asked for one by now as i payed weeks ago.

Might not be coming now, i thought last year i just payed for my tickets and they got posted to the same address my paypal account was registered to, but i still didnt have them in the post this morning, so i spoke to Lui and was told that i didnt give an address to post them to, seems abit odd i wasnt asked for one by now as i payed weeks ago.

We got jamie 1 today so hopefully you will be ok. If not im sure you can pick 1 up off lui on the day.

Posted via Mobile Device