The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mids japshow convoy

hoff

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I have a space with me or not but if I do and you really want you can jump in mate:)

Much apprecited but I should be alright;)

Is there a water supply for washing cars at Pod? was thinking of bringing my cleaning stuff but if its covered in road grit etc, without a hose i might give it a miss. washing the dirt off with a mitt or sponge is just gona scratch the paint.

Yup, there is;)

did mine last night and polished it. Left her alone today and got hel to drive everywhere. Polishing in the dark with dew coming down wont happen again and to today to sort it out nicely.

Posted via Mobile Device

You didnt take it to your usual car washer/polisher then....:D:d:d

Didn't miss much guys. We were there for about half an hour. Terriable weather, nasty driving conditions, saw 5 accidents:(

And we missed out Corley completely because of an accident which meant we couldn't get close to it and had to take the M40:(

Didn't miss much guys. We were there for about half an hour. Terriable weather, nasty driving conditions, saw 5 accidents:(

And we missed out Corley completely because of an accident which meant we couldn't get close to it and had to take the M40:(

Did you see those to civic's that had crashed into each other just after we left at the services, I left slightly after you because I needed petrol and it looked like they had just done it as there was no police and we were just driving round them.

p.s. It was still good meeting you guy's, lets hope supra pod is better.

Good seeing you again too marc. We saw the accident yeh, it happened right infront of us:blink: I almost went up the back of mike because everyone braked so sudden and I end up popping on and off the hard shoulder to make sure I wasn't going to hit him:blink: The guy on the central reservation got out and was making a phone call, crouching down the wrong side of his car! Daft sod:blink: