The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mids japshow convoy

hoff

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont buy your ticket before, you dont get a club stand pass and will not be able to park with the rest of the club members, paying at the gate only gets you into the grounds and parking with everyone else on the fields.

hers the link

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=155417

you need to pay for at least one ticket to get a club stand pass, but anyone else you go with can pay on the gate.

I think Lyndz is joing us too now:)

Dobbies Roundabout shrewsbury: 6.00

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. bmxboy

Telford services M54: 6.15

1. Supradoopa

Corley Services M6: 7.30

1. Turbonut

2. Supra D06

3. Foxysupra

4. Beefyblx

5. Sted

6. Lyndz

It was on the M5 Marc. Best place for you to meet us is either Telford (M54) or Corley on the M6. I'll put you down for Corley mate, just shout up if you fancy meeting in Telford:)

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. bmxboy

1. Supradoopa

Corley Services M6: 7.30

1. Turbonut

2. Supra D06

3. Foxysupra

4. Beefyblx

5. Sted

6. Lyndz

7. Marc P

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. bmxboy

1. Supradoopa

Corley Services M6: 7.30is this the time i need to be there?;)

1. Turbonut

2. Supra D06

3. Foxysupra

4. Beefyblx

5. Sted

6. Lyndz

7. Marc P

8. Couv3z

here the real stupid question, take it this is time for us to appear at the pod the same time as the mega convoy or before?

here the real stupid question, take it this is time for us to appear at the pod the same time as the mega convoy or before?

This is the time we will be meeting at Corley Services NOT at the Santa Pod, we should be at Santa Pod by around 8:45-9:00 just before the toddington guys get there:p

Best to check with Hoff just to be sure if 7:30 is the meeting time or leaving time.

Edit: Just checked one of Hoff's posts and we are meeting at 7:30 for a 7:45 departure

Edited by SupraD06 (see edit history)

This is the time we will be meeting at Corley Services NOT at the Santa Pod, we should be at Santa Pod by around 8:45-9:00 just before the toddington guys get there:p

Best to check with Hoff just to be sure if 7:30 is the meeting time or leaving time.

Edit: Just checked one of Hoff's posts and we are meeting at 7:30 for a 7:45 departure

makes sence :) cheers for clearing that up for me