The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is the most stupid thing somebody has said to you in the Supra?

marc_p

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 1995 I bought my first Mk3 3.0i turbo.

I had been it for about 12 minutes, got to a petrol station (and was feeling very pleased witm my new purchase) when some builder-bloke shouted out across the forecourt-

"That's a girls car!"

Bubble & burst.

Back in 1995 I bought my first Mk3 3.0i turbo.

I had been it for about 12 minutes, got to a petrol station (and was feeling very pleased witm my new purchase) when some builder-bloke shouted out across the forecourt-

"That's a girls car!"

Bubble & burst.

I had mine 5 minutes and an R8 flew past me, put me in my place for sure.

i was in the bodyshop checking on my supes progress this afternoon when another customer said to me "why do u lot always put stupid big bumpers on your cars!..."

my cars just been sprayed orange but ive put the original bumper back on as a change.

of course he doesnt believe me that its pretty much standard and is a well known importer of jap cars....i just laughed in his face and so did the guys at the bodyshop after they told him it was nearly all stock. he looked a bit stupid lol

leaving work the other morning in the supra and overheard two labourers talking and one goes ''we are shovlling sh1t so that

c4nt can drive around in his poser mobile. nice to see how the other half live'' at this point i put on my £5 topman sunglasses and sped off into the distance.

iv also had....

clued up man: nice car what litre is it?

me: 3

clued up man: it cant be they never made a 3 litre celica

fat woman 1: omg that car is lush

fat woman 2: what you on about its only a toyota!

that coming from a middle aged fat woman made me laugh a bit.

''must have a small cock''

''daddies car''

''we are paying you too much....''

''why buy an auto?''

''how do i get out/wheres the handle''

''boy racer''

it goes on and on and on and o..............

When i had the Red FTO parked at the end of the driveway 2 kids were cycling past

1st kid : Wow !

2nd kid : My Dads got one of these

1st kid : No Way your Dads got a Ferrari.

in the supe ive had

: nice car mate,

: wow , its my dream to own one of these, where do you park it.

: Girl in Town on a friday night said, My mate would do anything for a ride in your car .:eyebrows:

Just remembered another thanks to Matt. I was in a Chinsea waiting for my take away when this couple walk in, both about 28 years old and not at all chavs. The girlfriend says to him "look at that, I love supra." Pointing mine parked opposite the window. The reply, "Why its just a Toyota?" That always makes me :) and :taped: at the same time.

It probably didn't help that once I pulled his ex (by litterally a couple of hours) infront of him one night a few years eariler, I dont think he's liked me ever since:innocent:

Just remembered another thanks to Matt. I was in a Chinsea waiting for my take away when this couple walk in, both about 28 years old and not at all chavs. The girlfriend says to him "look at that, I love supra." Pointing mine parked opposite the window. The reply, "Why its just a Toyota?" That always makes me :) and :taped: at the same time.

It probably didn't help that once I pulled his ex (by litterally a couple of hours) infront of him one night a few years eariler, I dont think he's liked me ever since:innocent:

A chinsea? Is that what you call a chinese in Chelsea of something:D

Oh and "I love supra" what is she, foreign or just retarded?:p