The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is the most stupid thing somebody has said to you in the Supra?

marc_p

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had this in various guises over the years, my normal response is have you driven or been in one, and oh what's your car by the way?

Usually shuts them up or gets them onto thinking their chaved up corsa would still have me....:rolleyes:

That didn't answer the question:D

had this in various guises over the years, my normal response is have you driven or been in one, and oh what's your car by the way?

Usually shuts them up or gets them onto thinking their chaved up corsa would still have me....:rolleyes:

'My left leg can't keep up' ;)

I've had "Nice ironing board" but I have the stock spoiler so that really makes no sense.

And when I'm round my sisters adn shes trying to get her son, my nephew, to eat his greens, hes 5, theres always the line "if you don't eat your vedge you wont have a race car when your older like your uncle Edward"

Actually, the looks I get when I'm behind the wheel.....OMG there's a woman driving it :shock:....are more priceless than the comments

:nana::rlol:

LOL, I get those looks a lot too. You walk across a full car park and a Bloke with 3 Bellies watches you prolly thinking to himself "Bet she get's into the Fiesta over there", the you press the Key fob and unlock your Supra, casually get in and drive off giving the Dude a smug look.

Priceless :D

I dont seem to get too many comments.

A few of my favorites though:

Whilst in Le Mans - Policeman stops us and asks if PIG is my real number plate. I say yes, he says, fantastic and lets me go :)

Again @ le mans, i pull up on the mulsanne straight ready to do a burnout to hear on my right, ahhhhhhh bless, daddy let you out in his car did he.

After the burnout she came and apologised. Amazing what a bit of burning rubber can do for people.

The latest one for me is when im on a trackday or similar is.

OMG, what the hell have you done to that, i thought it was standard then you put for foot down and all hell broke loose.

Me: bits and bobs

Them, does it spit flames

Me: Watch closer next time i take it out :)

Bloke at bike club last night: Animal, what car is it you've got?

Me: Supra.

Bloke: Oh, I thought it were a Trans Am...

Me: No, mine goes round corners.

:D

I've had "Nice ironing board" but I have the stock spoiler so that really makes no sense.

You still have an ironing board, it's just that the veilside one is the 'deluxe' edition;)

• 2 weeks later...

1st tym...

mum to my dad: look the boy went to buy a car and came back with a spaceship :D

dad: stupid boy

2nd tym...

i at a traffic light on the A406 in london on the way to wembley and a guy in a ferrari 360 spider pulls up next to me and says "nice car mate" in a sarcastic tone... so i replied, " thanks its worth half as much as yours but tiwce as quick, i think you got ripped off"... let him in a cloud of smoke then at the next lights he did not even look at me or bother putting his foot down.... lol