14 members have voted

1. 1. Which day?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a heads up from Steve ;) cheers hun, as its Saturday can make it after all :D Really looking forward to seeing the crowd.

......now, where's the pudding menu :yummy::search:

Lx

All the old crowd together again. :woot:

We're off to Rhodes the week after so unfortunately I might have to cut it a little shorter in prep for that. Vicki is also making noises about not coming in favour of "tidying up the house for the burglers" (or something like that)

Does that mean aim for 2pm and sit down at 3pm? :p

Nope, table is booked for 2pm, I suggested a 1:30pm meet-up time for those, like me, who like the car park mingly bit beforehand. I'm sure there willbe plenty of interest in my single turbo 306 diesel, for example.

2pm is the munching time - if you're not there by then, more steak for me! :D

Anyway you lot, 1:30pm is in the thread title! :p

So much for that then eh Burna?

I'm starting to think you share the same car, it's just you have to take the big single off when you drive it :p Then you 'tape it' ;) back on for Ste the driving god :D

Anyone got a floor space for a small one? :p

Sorry mate I've been trying to phone you, no can do this time :( Not having an all night lairy one, just having a lovey dovey donut night in with Jule ;)

IanR sent me a text to say he's coming, have you spoke to him? He must have sorted somewhere to stay :search:

Yeah he rang me yesterday to day he'd either be first there (as it's at the end of his road!) or very late lol

I'm hoping to be the first as I can roll down the hill there :) I had yet another nice drink and meal there last night, I'm sure you guys are going to love it.

Oh and Pete they have 'Strap-a-man-on' tap for you :cool:

I'll offer two beers and a pancake!

See, we are getting there :D I have a J-Spec stereo dash panel for £15 if that's more in your price range :innocent:

I only want to sell something at this meet as everyone else seems to be and I'm feeling left out :(

Looks as if I'll be selling sexual favours again :rolleyes:

I have a table for 15-20 people booked, I need to call tomorrow and confirm exact number:

1. SteveR + Kate + Daniel

2. Ian R

3. Pete + Vicki

4. TrickTT

5. AlexM

6. Burna + Julia

7. konio-nt + Jola

8. bignum

9. Duncan + Megan (my mates who will be visiting at the weekend)

10. Turbonut

11. little num

Total: 17

Tom S - let me know if you decide to come along chap. :thumbs:

Bad news, delivery slot for new fridge freezer is 2pm - 6pm this afternoon :banghead:

Good news, we will both be there early to meet you all :) Just putting a plan together so at least one of us can make the meal :rolleyes: I may need to beg a lift (Pete? or Ste?) back down the road for one of us just before 2pm if it's raining :innocent:

Alternative, get the fridge freezer delivered to pub and you all help carry it up the road :D