The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 17" Alloys

Burna

Selling my original stock 17" alloys with tyres as they have only sat there since I put my TTE's on.

The alloys have curbing but don't look too bad, was going to refurb and keep for winter wheels but bought a run-about. Rear tyres have plenty of life left in them, the fronts not so much. Pretty sure all the tyres are Bridgestone Potenza RE050a's, the rears are definitely.

Also to go with the wheels I have a full set of UK centre caps, and also a full set of facelift centre caps.

Price £250

Collection only. Or I may be willing to meet you somewhere in-between if your not too far and there's a nice pub for me to have a beer :D

how much is not so much?

got any photos of the curbing?

The fronts are legal but low on tread, the inner and outer edges are also worn. I was going to put new tyres on the fronts and as I don't like it when get to about 3.5mm-3mm tread depth, but that gave me the push to buy the TTE's.

I'll try and get some pics up tonight for you Darren :)

I don't suppose you fancy some shiny 18s that need a refurb do you Burna? :p

Buy me a pint of Amstell on Staurday and we will talk about it. The answer will be no, but a chat over a beer is always nice :)

thanks, how much are the tyres on those? used to 19's prices...

Stock tyre sizes are 235/45/17 for fronts and 255/40/17 for rears. Just checked blackcircles and fronts came out at about £100 each for premium tyres like Potenza's.

Hope that helps :)

how much to an ex bro inlaw lol, i was looking on ebay for a set to stick some slicks on.

You could always buy them then sell the tyres on ebay James if you're going to put slicks on :)

Pics attached. Please excuse the quality as I'm rubbish at photos and its only my camera phone :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.