The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steak! A meat meet - Sat 6th Sep @1:30pm

SteveR

Which day?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which day?

Bad news, delivery slot for new fridge freezer is 2pm - 6pm this afternoon :banghead:

Good news, we will both be there early to meet you all :) Just putting a plan together so at least one of us can make the meal :rolleyes: I may need to beg a lift (Pete? or Ste?) back down the road for one of us just before 2pm if it's raining :innocent:

Alternative, get the fridge freezer delivered to pub and you all help carry it up the road :D

You muppet lol :rolleyes:

I can provide a quick lift back to yours if required chap.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great little meet, well worth the journey.

Special thanks to - Steve for organising, Ian for getting the tab (cheapest meet I've been to so far :D), Pete for unrivalled geekery, and Bignum for letting me fondle his nuts (oh and Burna for.. whatever Burna does).

See you all at Llandow!

Was great to see everyone again, thanks Ste for organising, thanks to Ian 'club funds' R for picking up the food and beer tab :D I took full advantage of it lol

Was impressed to see so many Supra's even though the weather was so bad! Looking forward to the next meet :)