• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called Gaz, he raced 3 cars.

tuscan= lost

911= lost

pig= lost

One catch though he has a serious hangover and forgot to turn the car on high boost:D he said it is a great day and has loads pics, i hear John is doing well:)

LOL nice one Jamie :) I suppose its the taking part that counts :D

Back home, VERY tired. Didnt get in to bed till 2:30. Note to self dont share a twin room with Gaz he snores really loudly!

Up a 7:30 and made it there on time.

For me

Run 1: 400 BHP RX7....... easy

Run 2: Just under 500 BHP S4........not so easy, realed in and spat out

Run 3: Our very own GAZ1, was running R888's on the rear so got a better start and managed to keep my lead the whole way through.

Were not sure about Gaz's car at the moment as to why it didnt beat me. He seems to have developed a boost leak and i dont think the 19's were helping.

Run 1: 26.89

Run 2: 26.95

Run 3: 27.34

Also did a little MX5 challange thing where you do 3 laps of a gravel track. Was winning that by 2 seconds when i left.

Oh and a lovely dyno print out from the day before of 575 BHP and 500 torque @ 1.4 dropping to 1.3 bar.

And another thing i forgot to mention i got told of for popping and banging while doing my burnout :cool:

Edited by Pig (see edit history)

Great results Jon, Gaz could not have liked that :D

Must have been a great day out, which cars impressed the most on the day ?? (apart from yours of course :D)

Thank you.

I think gaz was too hung over to be worried about it TBH. Last time we raced when he was on 17's he left me standing like i was a metro!

I didnt realise the porchse's would be so quick.

And the Ultima's were mad!

Best looking was the AC cobra though :love:

the best man won;)

why is it every time i go to an event with pig i get so pissed:innocent:

was a great day though seriously feeling like poop today, had my map tweaked after fitting the tanabe and she still made 608bhp saturday:D

i had a few problems

1. too much beer the night before

2. run with my 19s with road tyres could not stop spinning in first second and third:rolleyes:

3. little boost leak

4. i am getting to old for this game:D

all in all though was worth it (even though i could only get to 160mph over the mile:(

have a load of pics will post some later:D

Just got back and managed to upload few pictures and video.

It was really nice meeting Pig and Gaz (sorry didn't get names). Both cars sounded and looked awesome.

Was a good and bad day for me. Had a small accident on the way, where an American in a Renault drove into my car on a roundabout, slight bit of damage near rear bumper and arches.

Rest of the day was good. Managed to get 172 mph on 1 mile terminal. Done about 7 runs. Raced some good cars, lost to a 600bhp 996 tt big time, but done well against TVR, M5, 500 bhp Audi and some others. I was rubbish at launching and got left behind most races under 100mph but as soon as the turbo comes alive I managed to catch up and left them behind :D.

Got a video of the Speedo where I went over the clock, was being bit naughty and didn’t brake where I should be breaking so went on to see what the car is capable of on top end. Got a say it was well stable. Check the video out. Speedo reads about 10miles over when compared with GPS.

My top end run : :eyebrows:

the best man won;)

why is it every time i go to an event with pig i get so pissed:innocent:

was a great day though seriously feeling like poop today, had my map tweaked after fitting the tanabe and she still made 608bhp saturday:D

i had a few problems

1. too much beer the night before

2. run with my 19s with road tyres could not stop spinning in first second and third:rolleyes:

3. little boost leak

4. i am getting to old for this game:D

all in all though was worth it (even though i could only get to 160mph over the mile:(

have a load of pics will post some later:D

so what do i win. :D I got the results right and the cause...although i guess you could argue that the cause could be pig :D