The mkiv Supra Owners Club

If money were no object - what would your perfect Supra spec be?

Pete

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why everyone seems to have reverted back to preferring the stock look. I realise personal preference is relevant and all that, but the kitted cars always look better imo.

Not in mine, but if we all agreed on styling it'd be a pretty boring place :D

id simply make new strides in the supra world.

Current world:

Supercharger for low down power. With a large turbo for higher power. All linked and working with other required parts.

In future;

First variable vane turbo'd supra. Allowing lower down boost.

Not very technical but you get the idea.

Guest Budz86
Something like this...

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/products/jza802.jpg

http://images.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/p95975_large+Top_Secret_GT_300_Toyota_Supra+Front_Passenger_Side.jpg

Or a stock TT 6speed Aerotop with the aero bodykit (in black or white)

Two complete contrasts!!

I'd be tempted to buy Smokey's, but I'd have to make it a daily driver...somehow! :D

I would have a V12 with two VNT turbos, spaceframed up with major suspension and brake work. It would feature at least 315 rears, but all geometrically optimised for performance. It would also have a fully aerodynamically designed dry carbon wide body kit and custom designed forged wheels for my application, with close to slick tyres. It wouldn't be a road car and would have over 800bhp through a decent LSD. Carbon prop-shaft, the works.

I'd be looking at maximising suspension setup to make my Supra the fastest around a certain track (Nurburgring :D)

Or you could just transplant the entirety of the new gtr skyline inside a plastic supra shaped body and have the fastest track supra ever :)

Seriously money is no object and the car had to be a supra you really would throw pretty much the entire original car in the bin and start again. A money is no object supra would be the same as a BTCC touring car is to its namesakes rolls off the production line brother.

Dunno.

For GVN:

Basicaly I'd want a BMW Carbon Black paintjob on Top Secret 3 front bumper & side skirts, OEM spats. Crystal repeaters all round, no rear spoiler, ariel or wiper. 97 headlights. 18 inch Advan Generation 2 alloys, with the biggest brakes that will fit behind them. A boatload of laquer on top.

For G&B:

Piano black fascia, black nappa leather dash wrap inc door handles, roof pillars and centre console. Black carpet. Dark tan leather Konig seats & rear retrim, matching headlining. OEM 3 spoke wheel with matching stitch.

For Chris:

All suspension, make it ride like a Jag, make it handle like a Lotus. Good luck old chap.

For Matt:

Garrett VNT25's, chrome compressor housings, ceramic hot side in black. All hoses & pipes black, all metal chrome & black. The lightest pistons, rods and crank you can buy, 264 cams, Titan race head, dry sumped, Virtual Works cast iron 3-1x2 manifolds, wastegate plumbed back into main system, split 3 box exhaust, ceramic rear section for twin outlets behind rear bumper, heatshields for tank and bumper. Make it rev like a bike, make it pull like a train.

Ryan:

Dearest Ryan, with the engine on Matts bench, please map it to idle like stock, purr like a pussy cat on part throttle, drive like an OEM application from tickover to 8500rpm & don't forget the VNT's & I'd like less boost in 1st & 2nd.

I dread to think what that lot would cost.

Dunno.

For GVN:

Basicaly I'd want a BMW Carbon Black paintjob on Top Secret 3 front bumper & side skirts, OEM spats. Crystal repeaters all round, no rear spoiler, ariel or wiper. 97 headlights. 18 inch Advan Generation 2 alloys, with the biggest brakes that will fit behind them. A boatload of laquer on top.

For G&B:

Piano black fascia, black nappa leather dash wrap inc door handles, roof pillars and centre console. Black carpet. Dark tan leather Konig seats & rear retrim, matching headlining. OEM 3 spoke wheel with matching stitch.

For Chris:

All suspension, make it ride like a Jag, make it handle like a Lotus. Good luck old chap.

For Matt:

Garrett VNT25's, chrome compressor housings, ceramic hot side in black. All hoses & pipes black, all metal chrome & black. The lightest pistons, rods and crank you can buy, 264 cams, Titan race head, dry sumped, Virtual Works cast iron 3-1x2 manifolds, wastegate plumbed back into main system, split 3 box exhaust, ceramic rear section for twin outlets behind rear bumper, heatshields for tank and bumper. Make it rev like a bike, make it pull like a train.

Ryan:

Dearest Ryan, with the engine on Matts bench, please map it to idle like stock, purr like a pussy cat on part throttle, drive like an OEM application from tickover to 8500rpm & don't forget the VNT's & I'd like less boost in 1st & 2nd.

I dread to think what that lot would cost.

Group Buy?