The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint my standard alloy wheels

Guest Nizam

Guest Nicholas
:lol:

Michael some of your posts are just literally poetically brilliant.

In fairness to Nizam,..well more newbies in general. Friends of mine and myself often wonder if I would follow through with buying a first supra if I came across this website, the main supra owners club.

For instance, a newbie (not Nizam as in fairness he has been told many times) comes to the forum.

First post is...

"I want to buy a supra, cant afford TT so assume NA is cheaper to run on petrol. So how can I make it go faster"

Next min...

"USE THE SEARCH BUTTON"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN ASKED!?!?"

"IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO RUN A SUPRA DONT BUY ONE".

countless times this happens.

So much so my friends and I do comedy sketches of it on nights out in a drunken state taking the mickey of how newbies get flamed.

I just feel its not good club spirit. Stuff like this rarely happens on other owners clubs. Or is it just me? *prepares to be flamed*

Nizam by the way you don't fall into this bracket of newbies. :p;)

You must have some really boring friends if you resort to doing that on a night out :p

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All i can say is that yes Niz can be a royal PITA, but further to that, the attitudes and responses on here just go to prove that there are some real f****G tools on this forum!

I would hate to be in a position where i was brain damaged, retarded, foreign, just fill in the blanks, and have to deal with some of you lot, some of you should be ashamed!

So I'm a

real f****G tool
as you say then, doesn't bother me. I personally think in the past year or so I've gone out my way to help people, HOWEVER I do and still will have an issue with people who aren't willing to help themselves first. If someone can't be bothered to make an initial effort in research or effort WHY should I make the effort.

I don't feel ashamed in the slightest for my response to this character. Not once have I blamed the language.

Perhaps a sig mentioning English is not your first language?

You may also want to take note of other peoples posting styles, you are the only one posting like a parody of Borat, and regarding the deaf thing, my wife is profoundly deaf and while that may hinder some things in day to day life, reading and writing is not among them.

Despite this I have to say I do think you are a prat on a wind up.

nizam listen and read this bit carefully. your not being hated! the thing your doing wrong is every tiny little thing you need to know, your not searching or making an effort to find it out. all you do is post the questions and expect everybody else to answer it which annoys people. i personally have nothing against you but you need to start doing things for yourself. if you have searched and still cant find what your looking for then by all means post the question as some others might need help on the same topic but for everything theres mastercard i mean search engines and yeah mastercard, money! spend some and you get something really good in return.

nizam listen and read this bit carefully. your not being hated! the thing your doing wrong is every tiny little thing you need to know, your not searching or making an effort to find it out. all you do is post the questions and expect everybody else to answer it which annoys people. i personally have nothing against you but you need to start doing things for yourself. if you have searched and still cant find what your looking for then by all means post the question as some others might need help on the same topic but for everything theres mastercard i mean search engines and yeah mastercard, money! spend some and you get something really good in return.

All that in one breath! :blink:

Not exactly the best example either..... See the shift key on your keyboard.. use it! Also feel free to use '.' and ',' more often.

All that in one breath! :blink:

I really do despair sometimes :search:

usually i always back nizam up but seriously i understand now why memebers are getting irritated. its not like he hasnt been told, use the damn search!!! thats why its there!!! a few times when i joined i have posted and its been suggested for me to use the search, and honestly its quicker to find what your looking for! i hardly ever post for technical stuff, its all already here! everytime im on here hes digging himself in to a whole by asking dumb things and getting ripped on by members, then he apologises making you all look like a bunch of a$$wipes.

Not exactly the best example either..... See the shift key on your keyboard.. use it! Also feel free to use '.' and ',' more often.

...I really do despair sometimes :search:

usually i always back nizam up but seriously i understand now why memebers are getting irritated. its not like he hasnt been told, use the damn search!!! thats why its there!!! a few times when i joined i have posted and its been suggested for me to use the search, and honestly its quicker to find what your looking for! i hardly ever post for technical stuff, its all already here! everytime im on here hes digging himself in to a whole by asking dumb things and getting ripped on by members, then he apologises making you all look like a bunch of a$$wipes.

:banghead::D

I have defended Naz, helped him with for sale posts via PM before posting (Michael say nothing :D). Tried everything. He seems an honest enough guy from the PM chats and is appreciative of the help, but could do with more skills on how a forum works and how to search correctly.

However if you dont know English well searching may not give you many answers. Its hard to call, I believe we should help but it does become hard work.

I have defended Naz, helped him with for sale posts via PM before posting (Michael say nothing :D). Tried everything. He seems an honest enough guy from the PM chats and is appreciative of the help, but could do with more skills on how a forum works and how to search correctly.

However if you dont know English well searching may not give you many answers. Its hard to call, I believe we should help but it does become hard work.

Who is this Naz you speak of?

So I'm a

Quote:

real f****G tool

as you say then, doesn't bother me. I personally think in the past year or so I've gone out my way to help people, HOWEVER I do and still will have an issue with people who aren't willing to help themselves first. If someone can't be bothered to make an initial effort in research or effort WHY should I make the effort.

I don't feel ashamed in the slightest for my response to this character. Not once have I blamed the language.

Kid Rock - Roll on rollercoaster, we are one day older and one step closer

QUOTE]

Don't know why you have chosen to put yourself in that position? i didn't!

All i can say is that yes Niz can be a royal PITA, but further to that, the attitudes and responses on here just go to prove that there are some real f****G tools on this forum!

I would hate to be in a position where i was brain damaged, retarded, foreign, just fill in the blanks, and have to deal with some of you lot, some of you should be ashamed!

Your not suggesting Niz is brain damaged or retarded are you? :blink: I won't have have it!

I note with interest that the 'carebears' in this thread are among the least 'actually' helpful people on here, who will only respond to a question if they absolutely know the answer, and even then get it wrong 97% of the time.

Try helping people on and off the forum, then logging on to see yet more dumb questions and then see if you want to 'cut him a little slack'

Right Niz, let's draw a line here. Forget everything that has happened thus far, take this weekend to spray your wheels yourself (without asking for anymore help). Achieve it & you will help your status as a member of this club, fail & you will be stoned to death :D

I note with interest that the 'carebears' in this thread are among the least 'actually' helpful people on here, who will only respond to a question if they absolutely know the answer, and even then get it wrong 97% of the time.

Rob who are these carebears you speak of :innocent:

Try helping people on and off the forum, then logging on to see yet more dumb questions and then see if you want to 'cut him a little slack'

Oh never mind i just can't be bothered:p

Actually though,

i would rather be a "care-bear" and help when and if i can, rather than offer opinionated responses that couldn't possibly be wrong like some i won't mention:rolleyes: